NO SHOP LC ON COMCAST

GEMLOVER60

NO SHOP LC ON COMCAST

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Well, just checking in! We lost Shop LC we do not get it on Comcast. I have been checking the web here and there, but have not found anything. I have been shopping the other sites, I like to see the items on TV. I was checking out ShopLC today, spend $50.00 to save $2.99... :? :? aww, no ordering today.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: NO SHOP LC ON COMCAST

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
3 years ago
Well, just checking in! We lost Shop LC we do not get it on Comcast. I have been checking the web here and there, but have not found anything. I have been shopping the other sites, I like to see the items on TV. I was checking out ShopLC today, spend $50.00 to save $2.99... :? :? aww, no ordering today.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look and see about finding any listings in your area with your provider.
0 x

GEMLOVER60

Re: NO SHOP LC ON COMCAST

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
GEMLOVER60 wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look and see about finding any listings in your area with your provider.
I got a list with all the providers and the other comcast channels. I do not get any of them :(
1 x