Really?

Kittycat

Really?

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

$4,400 Tanzanite ring, I can't believe that they really sold 10. Who has this kind of money? No one I know. If I did and I don't I surely wouldn't spend it on one ring. I would rather have 40 $100 rings. But that's just me. This presentation has gone on far too long. Now they dropped the price by $200. Don't think that will help much in getting someone to purchase. They wait way too long to drop the price,especially on an expensive item they should get to the bottom price quickly. Too much nonsense.
7 x

Jace

Re: Really?

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
P.T.Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute"!
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
I couldn’t believe it when Marva said: WE ARE THE TANZANITE CHANNEL. ?? So thats the future ?? I know that I am not here for Tanzanite. Spending such a long time on a $4400 Tanzanite turns off most viewers. I guess the profit is so high that its worth using up so much air time - high enough to risk losing alot of viewers.
On the other hand, the Tanzanite mines have re-opened. They are selling via 2 hubs. I dont know if the price will go down, but the shopping channels must be worried, since lately they are pushing Tanzanite almost none stop.

Have a safe day !!

Vicky
11 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

What I wish they'd do instead is get to the bottom price more quickly so that they can add more items (jewelry) to the show segment. All the dramatics on one item is boring and leaves no time for additional pieces in the show. They have so much inventory on their site, more should be aired.
11 x