Retail value

Gem Lover

Re: Retail value

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Most of the rings I have purchased from JTV do have under gallery on them and not hollowed out, maybe it depends on the item, they have been making them better then they use too. I do not like when a ring is overly finished under the gemstone because it makes it difficult to clean it well.
4 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Most of the rings I have purchased from JTV do have under gallery on them and not hollowed out, maybe it depends on the item, they have been making them better then they use too. I do not like when a ring is overly finished under the gemstone because it makes it difficult to clean it well.
Cleaning jewelry can be challenging to say the least! Many can be cleaned with a dry, SOFT and CHEAP toothbrush. The cheaper the better, no 'fancy' cut and colored bristles etc. I use a brush that is designed for babies' hair, very soft and easy to hold. Most stones can be washed with bathwater-temperature water and just a tiny touch of the toothbrush to a MILD soap-bar. Do you homework BEFORE cleaning ANY stone-d jewelry. Some dyed or porous stones will streak, others will not!
2 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Right now they are showing a 8.90 ct. Green Amethyst ring and their retail value is $699.00, One of the other networks has a beautiful 13 ct. one and their est. retail value is $157.00 I hate that they over inflate their retail price on here.
I notified them about that ring and a couple more also that had the same problem. The one you mentioned is corrected now. The give-away that the listing is incorrect are
1) A price ending with other than xxx.99 , As this one was xxx.00
2) Price higher than "estimated Retail...."
1 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

The prices going on right now is like black Friday or most home shopping networks AND SHIPPING COSTS are Lowered or free for the airing show, Free returns till JAN 31 St.. Holiday shopping is on to be sure. And shipping cost is showing they want our business. Under 10 friday still 9.99 is 15.00 w/taxes that fluctuate constantly . These are just the kinks . SHOP LC, Just because the prices are lower, I do not believe the quality to be lower and some items coming in just keep getting better 🌟
0 x