Saturday

Gemsnob

Saturday

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Is Saturday Chrome diopside or Tanzanite? SLC sent emailing saying Chrome Diopside but just heard live TV say Tanzanite. 🤷
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Saturday

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Wouldn't it be nice if it was a day of multi-gemstone presentations? Have the hosts fly through many jewelry pieces (don't wait until they are sold out) per hour. Move on quickly so we can see a lot of pieces! We can watch all day, write down the numbers of pieces we like, rewind if we need to go back, or see the items in past presentations for the day online. It would be so nice and enjoyable.
14 x

Gemsnob

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Wouldn't it be nice if it was a day of multi-gemstone presentations? Have the hosts fly through many jewelry pieces (don't wait until they are sold out) per hour. Move on quickly so we can see a lot of pieces! We can watch all day, write down the numbers of pieces we like, rewind if we need to go back, or see the items in past presentations for the day online. It would be so nice and enjoyable.
You have such an imagination! What a dreamer you are. I like it! ❤️
12 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

The program guide Saturday starts with diamond deals couple hours, then most of the day is Diopside smackdown, then a couple hours of tanzanite deals.
7 x

Gemsnob

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
The program guide Saturday starts with diamond deals couple hours, then most of the day is Diopside smackdown, then a couple hours of tanzanite deals.
Thank you! Never know if I should believe the DirecTV guide, email from SLC or their commercials.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
You have such an imagination! What a dreamer you are. I like it! ❤️
Hahaha!! you.. <3
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

OSOTT, as soon as you write the item numbers down and go back later to view, the price will have probably increased. Did me that just the other day. As soon as a presentation was over about 2 minutes later I decided I wanted to order the item, the price had gone up. Just that fast.
4 x