Thank you...thank you...thank you!

buyitall

Thank you...thank you...thank you!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I wrote a comment yesterday about a problem with my perfume order. I was highly upset. I got the nicest customer service representative! She was so helpful! To make a long story short, the matter has been taken care of and my perfume is on it’s way! Thank you for your quick resolution to my problem ShopLC! Thank you..thank you...thank you!
11 x

Topic Tags:

Gypsy

Re: Thank you...thank you...thank you!

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
I wrote a comment yesterday about a problem with my perfume order. I was highly upset. I got the nicest customer service representative! She was so helpful! To make a long story short, the matter has been taken care of and my perfume is on it’s way! Thank you for your quick resolution to my problem ShopLC! Thank you..thank you...thank you!
@buyitall

Very Good News
Definitely calls for Happy Dance 💃💃💃 -Gypsy
11 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Awwww! Well-done SLC!!

I felt so badly for you and your situation. I actually posted to you in support but it wasn't posted. sigh.....

I'm very happy for you and #respect SLC very much for delivering joy to you!
10 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
GREAT NEWS! And it is WONDERFUL, by the way!!!
4 x