Budget pay page

buyitall

Budget pay page

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

It would be so helpful if, when you go to your budget pay management page, that there would be either a picture or simple description of each item. I went to that page and all they have are numbers pertaining to the item. That means you have to click on each budget pay item number to see what the item is. It would be so much easier if I could glance at the list and find the exact item I am looking for. Otherwise, it takes forever for me to find the exact item I am trying to check on to see where I stand on budget pay installments for that item. I USED to be notified when I had a budget pay coming due. What happened to that??? Also, why am I no longer receiving an email when my item has been returned. I don’t even get notified when my refund has been processed. Sooo aggrevated! JTV sends me an email when they receive my return and another email when my refund has been processed! ShopLC used to do this too? What’s going on...less convenience for customers!
8 x

Topic Tags:

Gem Lover

Re: Budget pay page

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I agree 100%, it is a pain in the butt to have to click on each one to see what it is and then go back if it is not the item you are looking for.
2 x