Whip ‘Em Into A Frenzy

NYCGirl

Whip ‘Em Into A Frenzy

Post by NYCGirl » 3 years ago

Chuck is on now. it’s Saturday night at Shop LC. He is blasting through TVs everywhere in the USA, whipping us into a frenzy, like a jewelry televangelist. I am you, Chuck is saying, screaming prices at us, building excitement. Now he’s selling lose tanzanite, telling us how to get it mounted. We might have made the best purchase of Tanzanite trillions in the history of TV shopping. Chuck is laughing. OMG he says, “you want it, you want that two carat stone.” This is high energy. Chuck is selling on an almost spiritual level.
Before coming to Shop LC, Chuck sold his own, popular line of jewelry at another shopping network. He’s been in thIs game a long time and could easily retire at this point in his career. I thought Chuck would be debuting a new line of his jewelry at Shop LC. But that hasn’t happened. So why move all the way across the country? Just to be a host selling everything from jewelry, to face masks? I’m good at figuring things out, but I’m stumped. Why is Mr. Clemency doing this?
9 x

Bella

Re: Whip ‘Em Into A Frenzy

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree with your observations and wonder myself, why?
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

I was not familiar with him prior to his arrival at ShopLC. Is it possible he is just wanting to move closer to his son, and enjoy being a great salesman? My husband knew a very wealthy man who owned a very successful company. He told my husband that the older he got, the more he just wanted to go back to what he enjoyed best, which was being a salesman again. Obviously, this is just a guess!
4 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

They " made him an offer...he couldn't refuse"!! ;)
5 x