Korevora Sunstone

Gem Lover

Korevora Sunstone

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

It is to bad they did not do any of this stone in rose gold over, I purchased a ring and bracelet in this stone from another network a while back in rose gold over and it is more flattering with the stone verses the silver. I would have purchased more had it been in the rose gold. I do not think it is as pretty in the silver, kind of like morganite in silver instead of rose gold, it just would not be as pretty.
7 x

Gypsy

Re: Korevora Sunstone

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Yes !! The Rose Gold sounds really pretty for this gemstone ! I would be more interested then also -Gypsy
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I bought a ring with a Bali-like setting which would be best in silver. I can't agree with the pink gold though, I think it's too gold/orange for pink gold. Yellow gold maybe. I also bought the bead bracelet, regretted not buying the bead necklace. This morning it's gone!
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 3 years ago

Orangish gold color stone, myself I’d like in white or gold metal... but that’s just me... and they are charging too much in the first place
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

The one I got from another network was more of a peach color, the color reminded me of Morganite but it is beautiful with the rose gold and it had specks that sparkle like crazy and the stone was very large, I also got the matching bracelet with multiple large stones on it, they were 18.00mm L x 14.00mm W. I did purchase one ring from here to see if the stone is the same.
4 x