Tonight's TLV

Gem Lover

Tonight's TLV

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I waited up for the TLV after a day of high priced diamonds and it is high priced Tanzanite, I miss the days when the TLV's were items that everyone could afford.
5 x

anniebelle

Re: Tonight's TLV

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

That's so true! But, we must get our daily high price Tanzy one way or another. Might as well look at it all day long. I still won't buy it! Or watch it!
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I did ordered pieces on Tanzanite under $50 day, 2 rings, one had pink sapphires, they were small, but the Tanzanite was pretty and a pair of earrings. They arrived yesterday and were beautiful. I couldn't believe the color for the price. I took a chance because of the price I thought the color wouldn't be great, but was wrong. I am quite happy.
5 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 3 years ago

I've noticed that their showing so many high priced items. Don't get me wrong, I love Tanzanite but I'm getting tired of them showing triple A, quad A that is priced beyond my price range. I remember a time not too long ago when they said they were pretty much out of Tanzanite because the mine was closed so we really wouldn't be seeing much of it anymore. Now all of a sudden they have so much Tanzanite that their having ANOTHER smackdown Saturday. There's so many people out of work, who can afford it?? I remember the days when LC showed items that were in everyone's price range. Please LC, show more items that's in many of are price ranges.
5 x