New live page set up

Gem Lover

New live page set up

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I do not like the new live page online. They removed the view now option to get details on the item being shown and they removed the send message so now you can only send a message over a phone and you have to leave live TV to view the item, removing these two things makes it inconvenient to say the least. Not everyone uses a phone to watch!
by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for everyone's patience. The message box so you can message the hosts will be at the bottom of the screen when logged in, and will not show up if you are not logged in. In regards to product descriptions for items currently on air, if you click on the item's link on the right side of the screen, you can view the item's details. I have also attached a guide for these features if anyone would like to view them. I hope everyone has been having a great day!
Go to full post
11 x

Harlequin

Re: New live page set up

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gem lover: Are you using a computer? On my cell I can tap what they are showing, and goes to another page can still hear and see product then below that says send a message, tap the send message and write a comment.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

I still see where to tap to send a message to host.
...right under live pic on my laptop.
also.... it seems there are larger tighter shots of
the jewelry ... new cameras? study it a bit and
let all know what ya think ....
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

too much on home page !! Can we cram anything else there
???? I'm already on a small device dont need more banners and smaller print. Cant hardly sees the pictures they are so small now. Dont understand why SLC insists on "fixing" things that aren't broken -Gypsy
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

My "live" page has always been broken! They say it's my device! I have buttons set up to get where I want to go without holding my breath hoping the main page might work for me today. It's impossible for me to use any of the promotion pages.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Harlequin No I am on the lap top and the old version had a view item button and it would do as it does on your phone but now it is gone on the lap top but the messaging area is back.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding the new Live TV page. I have forwarded all the feedback in this thread to our web team so they can take a look at it. If I get any response from them, I will be sure to follow up in this thread. Thank you all again, and I hope you all have a good one!
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for everyone's patience. The message box so you can message the hosts will be at the bottom of the screen when logged in, and will not show up if you are not logged in. In regards to product descriptions for items currently on air, if you click on the item's link on the right side of the screen, you can view the item's details. I have also attached a guide for these features if anyone would like to view them. I hope everyone has been having a great day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

FitzBoston

Re: Moissanite

Post by FitzBoston » 3 years ago

Okay ....I’m hooked
Hope my wife loves it....
Fitz Boston
2 x

Kay5220

Re: Item descriptions during live TV broadcast.

Post by Kay5220 » 2 years ago

I am REALLY getting annoyed by the lack of information by the show hosts. All it does is make me want to shop elsewhere or not watch. End of the day the show hosts need to be schooled on how to SELL an item not talk about non relevant information. Review the item being sold instead of hiding the information. I remember during the days of the Liquidation Channel this was the norm, and I recall that the Liquidation Channel would conveniently neglect to offer information about items but when it changed to SHOPLC things got much better...SAD TO SAY it's returning to the old Liquidation Channel. PLEASE GET SHOW HOSTS THAT DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF THE ITEM BEING SOLD ...examples: Clasps, lengths, where made, how made, microns of platinum over base metal, review of your base metals, size of fashion items, sock sizes in relation to shoe sizes, what size batteries does the item take, the bottom of handbags, the material of handbags. Online items do not have full details. I dont need the hassle of returning items because its not what I expected as I was left to wonder about nothing other then the low price. From now on I will not buy until I get satisfactory information about what I am buying.

Also, STOP inflating carat weights of gemstones.
5 x