Request for smaller sizes

Lanai

Request for smaller sizes

Post by Lanai » 3 years ago

Request a variety of clothing items that includes more sizing options.
Rarely does ShopLC offer any Clothing Items in smaller or petite sizes. One Size fits most does not work for smaller stature people. Even most of the items that the Hosts model different ways in One Size Fits Most sizes look sloppy and tacky. Almost as if the clothing item is wearing them instead of them wearing the article of clothing.
Most all of the other Shopping Channels sale the Smaller &/Or Petite Sizes very quickly and they are often items sold out first.

Is there a way that ShopLc could get decent name brand clothing in Sizes: XSmall, Small
and/or Sizes such as: 0 & 2 along with an offering of Petite Options????
It seems that Fashion Buying Team thinks every women is a Medium or Larger Size. Seems like alot more sales would be made if smaller sizes were also offered and not so many One Size Fits Most, which everyone knows is untrue and clothing that large on smaller stature individuals look frumpy and very unattractive even when being aired on TV. Also many Clothing items unattractive and look as if they were obtained in a Buy Out Situation because the Name Brand Stores could not move and sale items and had items for so long that it was
easier and more economical to get rid of and sell in Bulk to Any Company even if they lose money verses having to house items that take up much needed space for items that will sell.

Would be nice if the XSmall, Small &/Or Petite Customers were taken into consideration with items available.
1 x

Amy

Re: Request for smaller sizes

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Ditto. Some of the kaftans just can’t be worn by smaller women because they just look sloppy. There is a new commercial with XXX size dresses & and the commercial is just awful. Nothing personal to the lady. Just wondering if someone at ShopLC “produced” the advertisement because they need help from someone who knows how to produce a good commercial that sells.
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Perhaps you would do better shopping with a clothing company. Kaftans, kimonos, ponchos is what SLC does. Primarily they are jewelry manufacturers!
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Lanai

If you are not looking at one size fits all clothing I can assure you that you can find small sizes! I am between a 14 and a 16 and ordered a denim shift in a size 20 because it had a pencil shape and did not want it tight. If it was a size 12 I'll eat my Shungite hat! I'd say a size 10. I ordered a top for a friend who is a size zero. Knowing their sizes run small I ordered it in a S instead of XS. She could barely get it on and said a Medium would have fit much better. The sizing of clothing on this channel is atrocious!!!
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

J. Q. Don’t give SLC any ideas on Shungite. 🤣😂. That will be next, they will find a way.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I just wish they would make the kaftans in different sizes. I love them , they're really pretty. , but I am not going to buy, nor wear any clothing that is" one size fits all." My opinion only.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Harlequin

Just so you know--I'm not giving SLC any ideas. They already make a Shungite hat.
2 x