Opatra

Teachergirl

Opatra

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

Omg how many hours can you spend on Opatra?
Enough already.
6 x

Ena

Re: Opatra

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

yep, the whole day, over and over and over again.
I can imagine how hosts are tired of this thing!

BUT people are buying so it must've been worth it for the company to keep pushing the product for hours at a time...
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Just letting you know...
They are having a lot of trouble with the website and apparently an upgrade to their phone/ordering system. I was told the site is having issues. I’m waiting for a store credit to show up and I still can’t see it.
My guess is that is why they are showing the Opatra for such an extended period. Until they fix the issue. Well...the issue THIS TIME.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I was coming on to complain about the same thing and saw this post. Every single time I have checked in to see what was being aired it was Opatra all day long. I am sending mine back I was using it every day and saw no results at all. The only thing it did was use up my time that I could have been spending on something else. I have a hard time believing every host is getting the results they are claiming.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Hi!!! R. S. ... is welcome back in order?? I hope SO🤗
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Hi!!! R. S. ... is welcome back in order?? I hope SO🤗
Hi back at ya!

That’s very kind....but I just came to post because I figured the website issue might be the reason for the “all Opatra all the time” today.
I figured that a lot of folks would be upset about it and simply sick and tired of the same 3 items all day. I can understand completely if there’s an issue (however they NEED to STOP messing around and constantly trying to improve things...it clearly makes things worse). But, SLC should have made an announcement regarding today’s programming.

Thank you though. ❤️
2 x