Moissanite Stud earrings

Gem Lover

Moissanite Stud earrings

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Why does shop lc make their diamond look alike stud earrings so small? The ones they just showed are 1/2 ct. each ear, that is the size I buy my 7 year old grand daughter. When the earring jack is bigger then the stone they are to small in my opinion unless you wear them in a second hole. I wish they would make some 3 and 4 ct. ones.
6 x

Harlequin

Re: Moissanite Stud earrings

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gemlover: Is thei Moissinite better price on J or SLC, haven’t been watching? T. Y.
3 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

Moissanite is like diamond when it comes to pricing the carat size. The bigger stones go up in price exponentionally, unlike CZs. Maybe the LC is playing it safe and testing the waters by offering the smaller stones. Hard to say for sure.
5 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

The J channel had moissanite 1 ctw studs for 89.00 in silver. I think $199.00 even in 10 carat gold for 1ctw is very high.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

About 12 years ago my business partner's husband bought her 2 ct moissanite stud earrings and if memory serves they were $600. I believe they were in 10 kt white gold.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Harlequin The J channel is pretty high but it is because it is Charles Winston line, that designer name ups the price and his is trade marked.
2 x