What is Bobby dazzler?

Gem Lover

Re: What is Bobby dazzler?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

noun British and Australian Slang.
a person or thing that is outstanding or excellent.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Thank you Gem Lover.
2 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

And all this time I thought you all were having a conversation about some cast member on "The Curse of Oak Island." I was able to watch that for a little while, when I could afford cable. Anyway, now that I know to whom you are referring I agree. But, I have trouble understanding most Brits - except Piers Morgan. When they advertise (on TV) to sign up for Brit Box I roll roll my eyes and think ... why bother? Can't understand 'em anyway.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Is Bobby dazzler ready to be discontinued? From what I can observe, a lot of customers don’t know what it means, the rest don’t care and some think it’s silly. Can we have a special hour with an American name? There’s not a whole lot of British going on here in Ohio. Any suggestions?
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

he talks too much, sometimes I can’t understand him at all when he talks fast. ☹️☹️☹️
[/quote]

WAY too much!!!
5 x

Amy

Hi Vicky and everyone: Yes us old timers know the prices go up before a smackdown or some special event. Then it’s a fantastic price that hardly reflects a very big discount at all. The hosts brag about how many new customers they have, must be in the millions. Obviously they are the ones bringing in the $. But we the old timers know what goes on & we are the ones who get talked down to if we have a problem. 😠😠😠😠😠
4 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

Simple...... dont like the retail attitude now with this company..then just shop elsewhere
0 x

Amy

Hello Serasota and all: I can’t stand the fast talking brits, so I am changing the channel as are ALOT of others. Wish someone would address this issue in management. Please?? 🍀🍀🍀🍀
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Please don’t start arguing on this thread NOW. THANK YOU 🙂
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Hi Amy.....H. 😊
1 x