Norell perfume

Kittycat

Norell perfume

Post by Kittycat » 1 month ago

They have spent over an hour on this. I wish they would have saved it for tomorrow's lifestyle day and shown jewelry instead tonight. Chuck needs to stick to jewelry. I wonder why they are having him present other items like masks. He and Katie had 2 presentations of bedding/quilts on yesterday, one presentation was about an hour long and then they presented them again in their next show. These should have been saved for Lifestyle day also.
8 x

Rolltide

Re: Norell perfume

Post by Rolltide » 1 month ago

I flipped around during commercials for the program I was watching and saw they had this Norrell show going on. I wish I could share what I texted to them during the show, I laughed so hard after I texted that I thought I would pass out or bust a vessel lol. She mentioned Tabu, and I texted something. Then they were talking about Norrell New York (thats the oil I am stuck with), and I texted. Then she started talking about "the girl who uses this is that, and this is the girl that is so and so, and I sent a text for that one. Just gave my opinion without cursewords or anything, but I definitely had a good laugh!
6 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 1 month ago

Won't spend the money on this,I know for a fact my husband won't care or notice or if he does he won't like it. I've been married 30+ and believe me this perfume won't help. Maybe if I had another man it would work, but no plans for that at the moment.LOL.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 1 month ago

I saw the original presentation with Karen and Shawn Wilsie.
In that show she compared the BLUSHING parfum to OPIUM parfum. The NEW YORK and ELIXER Both Karen and Shawn said a man can wear too.
Tonight, the presentation and description changed.
Boy am I glad I didn’t buy it. I love OPIUM parfum. I was tempted to buy the BLUSHING because she said it was similar to OPIUM parfum, plus it was in a beautiful bottle, and packaging.
I would have been disappointed that it didn’t smell like Opium.

Vicky
6 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 1 month ago

All I can say is that the New York oil smells horrible and is NOTHING like the original Norell. I told them it smelled like u need a bath lol. Am dancing to the end of movie "Drumline." Much better entertainment lol.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 1 month ago

Good morning everyone! I had bought Norell the first presentation & I love I. Since it has a long shelf life, I bought more last nite. I wanted to try the Elixir but It was sold out. I think they all have a soft feminine fragrance. Of course fragrances smell different on different people, but I love this, it makes me feel happy. It’s worth the price. Lastly, it does NOT smell like an old lady. I’m the old lady & love it! 🌸🌹🌼🌺🌷🍁
8 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 1 month ago

Amy wrote:
1 month ago
Good morning everyone! I had bought Norell the first presentation & I love I. Since it has a long shelf life, I bought more last nite. I wanted to try the Elixir but It was sold out. I think they all have a soft feminine fragrance. Of course fragrances smell different on different people, but I love this, it makes me feel happy. It’s worth the price. Lastly, it does NOT smell like an old lady. I’m the old lady & love it! 🌸🌹🌼🌺🌷🍁
Me, too! I love the Norell New York the best, and also the Blushing. I'm not as crazy about the Elixir, but it is nice for a change. I don't have many vices, but jewelry and perfume are two of them. Just makes me feel better. And I always like to put on fragrance before I go to sleep.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 1 month ago

Hi Roxijde: I have had severe depression for years, under treatment. The Norell fragrances seem to cheer me up because I smell so good!! 😊😊😊
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

Amy wrote:
1 month ago
Hi Roxijde: I have had severe depression for years, under treatment. The Norell fragrances seem to cheer me up because I smell so good!! 😊😊😊
Medicine in a different kind of bottle! Good for you!
7 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 1 month ago

Amy wrote:
1 month ago
I agree! I also have been under treatment for depression for many years, and the fragrances are very uplifting!
7 x