Norell perfume

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Norell perfume

Post by Vicky » 1 month ago

In general, parfums sell well.
My beef was not whether they smell great. I just was surprised that the description of each differed from the original presentation.
A few of my friends bought the Parfums. The consensus was that the New york was weak, the Elixer too spicy. The Blushing was the Preferred one.
When first presented the parfums were $55. If it goes back to $55 and I find a coupon, I will buy the Blushing.

Vicky
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 1 month ago

Roxijade! We can be twin friends. It’s been proven that scents can be powerful in different people. I live alone, so it makes me feel beautiful even if want to smell good just for me. 🥰🥰🥰
6 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 1 month ago

So glad you ladies found something you like! After this stuff warms on my body, doesn't smell like perfume on me, is just really stinky lol. Also, I have severe allergies, and it makes me want to toss my cookies.
3 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 1 month ago

Amy wrote:
1 month ago
Roxijade! We can be twin friends. It’s been proven that scents can be powerful in different people. I live alone, so it makes me feel beautiful even if want to smell good just for me. 🥰🥰🥰
LOL! Twinzies! Yes, I like to wear a great fragrance even on days I know I won't go any further than the mailbox. Why not, we're worth it! :D
6 x