ShopLC is to expensive for me ?

Amy

ShopLC is to expensive for me ?

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I suffered through the tanzanite all day, mostly with the mute button on. I’m not interested in tanzanite so I was anticipating the TLV for Sunday. So what do I get at 1:30 am? Another expensive ring $447, which I didn’t want at all. Is ShopLC selling more expensive items most of the time, or am I just imagining it? Everyone knows how much they can afford, hopefully it’s more than me. Endless waiting for items I can’t buy is really frustrating. Maybe this contributes to my grumpy mood (ha ha). Back in the old days I bought more than I am now. Then Karen going on & on about how many “new customers” are on the line. I guess the old customers are just “old news.” No joy here. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
10 x

Sam

Re: ShopLC is to expensive for me ?

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

It's like that every weekend, now. I hate the smackdowns, even the word is offensive. Every weekend now it's tanzanite, shungite, or diamonds. Even when the show is over after a gazillion hours of basically the same ring, they continue trying to get us to believe that people didn't have a chance to shop, so they are extending the show. I'm not rich. Don't even wear any of those stones. Can't you make the shows shorter and give us some kind of affordable variety to shop for? And I'm not talking about stainless steel skulls with fake leather. Different stones, or more Bali or Native American? It doesn't even have to be jewelry. How about pet products, like, toys or shampoos, or beds? I love to buy that stuff and donate it to shelters. How about jewelry making kits? Anything but hour after hour of BORING, expensive stuff. You seem to forget there's a lot of cooped up people needing things to do.
10 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: ShopLC is to expensive for me ?

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone,

The Smackdowns are just items that shoplc has increased the prices on. Several things in my wishlist have gone up in price. I was waiting to buy them, if they either went down in price or a good coupon was attached.
SURPRISE !! They have been in my wishlist for a while. Not sold. So if Shoplc sees they are not selling, they should decrease the price. NOPE !! They increase the price.
MAKES NO SENSE 🤯

Vicky
10 x