New Host

Tina

New Host

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

I don't recall her name, but I like the new host that was on this morning with Shawn. She is a great host; she's knowledgeable and kinda soft-spoken but she get her point across well. She is also very pretty and dresses in a professional manner. Great hosts...great show!!! :)
2 x

Topic Tags:

Margui

Re: New Host

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

Her name is also Shawn. She and Shawn Wilsie have a show called Shawn and Shawn. Is this Shawn replacing Jessica Maldonado?
1 x

CindyM

Post by CindyM » 1 year ago

Is Jessica M leaving? I hope not. She's so down-to-earth, love her!
6 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 year ago

I like the new Shawn (hopefully I’ve spelled her name correctly). I remember her saying that she used to work at shoplc and has returned. She is professional and makes her presentations enjoyable to watch. Glad she has come back
5 x

TIA310

Post by TIA310 » 5 months ago

WHERE IS THE HOST PICTURE ON THE HOST PAGE HIS NAME IS BLAKE BEEN ON FOR FOR AWHILE IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED
:?:
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 5 months ago

I can tell you what I think I know. For sure, his name is Blake Clemency and he is the son of Chuck Clemency, a jewelry designer who has been around forever. Blake, I believe, used to be in the business operations of Shoplc. He has been hosting for a few months. Don't know if this is a permanent position or if he rotates between business operations of Shopl c and hosting. Maybe Moderator Danielle or Moderator Preston can let us know if he is full time host now.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 5 months ago

TIA310 wrote:
5 months ago
WHERE IS THE HOST PICTURE ON THE HOST PAGE HIS NAME IS BLAKE BEEN ON FOR FOR AWHILE IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED
:?:
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. I have passed this along to our web team to look into seeing if they can add him to the list.
CC wrote:
5 months ago
I can tell you what I think I know. For sure, his name is Blake Clemency and he is the son of Chuck Clemency, a jewelry designer who has been around forever. Blake, I believe, used to be in the business operations of Shoplc. He has been hosting for a few months. Don't know if this is a permanent position or if he rotates between business operations of Shopl c and hosting. Maybe Moderator Danielle or Moderator Preston can let us know if he is full time host now.
Thank you so much for your message too! Unfortunately, I do not have any information regarding his specific position at this time.

Thank everyone for your posts, and hope everyone is having a great day!
2 x