I really like Natasha!

Hot4TENER

I really like Natasha!

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Last night it was Jessica & Natasha. No screaming, no talking over each other, no grand overselling just good presentations! And i really like Natasha. She's smart and polite.
11 x

Topic Tags:

LisaC2019

Re: I really like Natasha!

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Last night it was Jessica & Natasha. No screaming, no talking over each other, no grand overselling just good presentations! And i really like Natasha. She's smart and polite.
I totally agree with your assessment Hot4TENER :lol: just realized what your name means...I really like Natasha and she did her job well on the other network as well. I hope she does not fall into the antics of the other hosts. She is one of the few hosts that will actually show the dimensions of the items and actually put the items on so the viewer can see how it looks.
7 x

Hot4TENER

Ha! I just thought it would be a funny user name. I'm not actually hot after him, but i find his stories very interesting. I wound love to share a meal with him just to listen to his adventures. Is there nothing that this man hasn't done? I envision him like Indiana Jones meeting with shady gem dealers in the back rooms of shops in exotic foreign bazaars I think he once told the story of how his family purchased some stock of gems from someone and from the profits he bought a huge family farmland somewhere in South America. To me, he's charming and very well-traveled. So I guess I'm "intellectually" HOT4TENER! :D
10 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Never thought about being "Intellectually" hot for someone :lol: and yes Tenor and his brother Tony seem to be well traveled and really knowledgeable of the gem business. I would love to hear some his brother Tony's accounts of their adventures as he was the one who wanted to purchase the farm.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Oh I'm jealous! I think YOU have been out to dinner with MY TENER! :cry:
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Ha! I just thought it would be a funny user name. I'm not actually hot after him, but i find his stories very interesting. I wound love to share a meal with him just to listen to his adventures. Is there nothing that this man hasn't done?
I envision him like Indiana Jones meeting with shady gem dealers in the back rooms of shops in exotic foreign bazaars
I think he once told the story of how his family purchased some stock of gems from someone and from the profits he bought a huge family farmland somewhere in South America. To me, he's charming and very well-traveled. So I guess I'm "intellectually" HOT4TENER! :D
I completely "get" what you mean! But I howled when I read this part! It's so true!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

And I understand what you mean about "Intellectually Hot4Tenner!" For the record, when I first started watching SLC, I was watching and listening to him for the first time, and also thinking how handsome he is.

I love his beard, his intelligence, and I think he's quite good looking. No, he's not "thin", but I like it when men are "stocky" or have "bulk", and I don't mean the Body Builders type of build!
😊

πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Pardon me...WHOSE TENNER????!!!! 🀨🀨🀨
2 x

Hot4TENER

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
ShopLC host Tenner Diniz,... but don't get attached to him. I get 1st dibbs! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago
ShopLC host Tenner Diniz,... but don't get attached to him. I get 1st dibbs! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I knowwwwww who you’re talking about and NOPE! You are too late!!!

BTW...WHERE IS HE? πŸ₯Ί
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

I knowwwwww who you’re talking about and NOPE! You are too late!!! I’ve already DIBBED!

BTW...WHERE IS HE? πŸ₯Ί
0 x