Host time

Post Reply
User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2 years ago

Host time

Post by Blossom » 2 years ago

Cameras constantly show hosts (even when host doesn't ask for it) & not enough time showing items being presented! Sometimes I tune in & have to wait several minutes to see what they are trying to present. Even the website "live-tv presentation" video clips show more of the hosts than the actual item.

Just saying...items being offered deserve more camera time!
14 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Host time

Post by RS » 2 years ago

👍🏼❗️
6 x

Moderator_Chris_R
Posts: 55
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Host time

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 2 years ago

Blossom wrote:
2 years ago
Cameras constantly show hosts (even when host doesn't ask for it) & not enough time showing items being presented! Sometimes I tune in & have to wait several minutes to see what they are trying to present. Even the website "live-tv presentation" video clips show more of the hosts than the actual item.

Just saying...items being offered deserve more camera time!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We will be happy to forward this information to our Production team.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Thank you so much shopping with Shop LC, have a wonderful day!
1 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Host time

Post by Blossom » 2 years ago

Moderator_Chris_R wrote:
2 years ago
Blossom wrote:
2 years ago
Cameras constantly show hosts (even when host doesn't ask for it) & not enough time showing items being presented! Sometimes I tune in & have to wait several minutes to see what they are trying to present. Even the website "live-tv presentation" video clips show more of the hosts than the actual item.

Just saying...items being offered deserve more camera time!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We will be happy to forward this information to our Production team.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Thank you so much shopping with Shop LC, have a wonderful day!
If only that would help Chris. Also, on the website, when looking at a particular ring for example, the online pics that you swipe, too many times if measurements of ring are shown it's mm with no knuckle to knuckle measurement of any kind. MM of stones...ok, then mm side to side?...doesn't that depend on actual ring size (5, 6, 7, etc). It's just frustrating when hosts don't give accurate measurements on live-tv, online video clip doesn't show & online pics don't show. Some shopping networks include that specific info in the description. Maybe SLC could too!
6 x

CC
Posts: 413
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Host time

Post by CC » 2 years ago

I actually sent nice message to Katie last night when she and Craig were co-hosting together. Katie would actually measure item but not say out loud measurement. Doesn't do you any good if your eyesight is not the greatest or perhaps you are at other end of room. I told her I appreciated her measuring , (for which I do because some hosts don't measure at all) but I also asked if she would say measurement out loud. Don't know if she got message but hope so.
5 x

N2vintage
Posts: 5
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Host time

Post by N2vintage » 2 years ago

Yes agreed! I was just thinking tonight how they show the house talking too much and they don't show the items enough
8 x

SueB
Posts: 308
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Host time

Post by SueB » 2 years ago

CC wrote:
2 years ago
I actually sent nice message to Katie last night when she and Craig were co-hosting together. Katie would actually measure item but not say out loud measurement. Doesn't do you any good if your eyesight is not the greatest or perhaps you are at other end of room. I told her I appreciated her measuring , (for which I do because some hosts don't measure at all) but I also asked if she would say measurement out loud. Don't know if she got message but hope so.
. They USED TI BE SO MUCH BETTER IDK WHAT HAPPENED ( measurement and showing)
2 x

User avatar
Moderator_Brianne
Posts: 39
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Host time

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 2 years ago

SueB wrote:
2 years ago
CC wrote:
2 years ago
I actually sent nice message to Katie last night when she and Craig were co-hosting together. Katie would actually measure item but not say out loud measurement. Doesn't do you any good if your eyesight is not the greatest or perhaps you are at other end of room. I told her I appreciated her measuring , (for which I do because some hosts don't measure at all) but I also asked if she would say measurement out loud. Don't know if she got message but hope so.
. They USED TI BE SO MUCH BETTER IDK WHAT HAPPENED ( measurement and showing)
We greatly appreciate how engaged you all are in providing valuable feedback about what our viewers need to see more of! We update each department of our findings to help achieve the requests that are being given to us. We couldn't improve without you all! Shop LC values and loves all our viewers and appreciate the opportunities given to us to improve! :)

Best Wishes,

Brianne
1 x

Auntie
Posts: 23
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Host time

Post by Auntie » 2 years ago

When suggestions are given, and a moderator replies that it has been sent to a department, how often are customer suggestions really taken seriously! Or do you have a big shredding machine available!? :shock:
6 x

Barbara
Posts: 51
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Host time

Post by Barbara » 2 years ago

I just gave up and was going to get a ring or 2. I want to see them on the hand and not under dark lights, nor the constant beauty shot. These suggestions are falling on deaf ears. I enjoy all the hosts but geez, show the ring on a hand. Where’s Thing when you need a hand?
7 x

Post Reply