Shop LC Streams Trough You Tube?

mpompadour

Shop LC Streams Trough You Tube?

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Just tried to click on live tv and it gives an error message from You Tube. I had no idea SLC streams through them. When did this take place or has it been this way for a long time? WEIRD :shock:
3 x

anniebelle

Re: Shop LC Streams Trough You Tube?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

The website is ShopLC.com, which is Internet. I know you can watch it on YouTube. Maybe somehow the live feed is streamed "through" . Don't know. Interesting!!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I don’t think the YouTube feed through the website is normal. They’ve been having issues with the live feed today so maybe they switched it for now.
I can tell it’s the YouTube feed because of the symbols and the windows it keeps showing on the screen. It also keeps freezing on an earlier show today...the Sajen silver show.

I also think they are having more issues today. The last time they substituted Opatra for other scheduled items they were having site issues.

It’s always something.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Youtube went down worldwide tonight, it was not just shop lc it was all video and streams, it is now back.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yeah. I tried to watch the latest edition of Pluto Living, which I highly recommend, on YouTube and got a black screen, After reading this post, I went back and it worked fine. Technology!!!
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Thanks folks, just seemed strange for SLC to be streaming through You Tube. I was on You Tube when their site went crazy and decided to come here just to look at stuff on the live TV link here to kill some time :lol: and that's when I saw the You Tube thingy here.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

When I have been watching it on U tube and called to order an item they were already on next item there must be a time delay.😏🍀Faster on my kindle fire.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

SLC on air has been available a long time.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Shop LC has YouTube available. I saw it without problems.
1 x