Chuck & Kim tonight

Denny98

Chuck & Kim tonight

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

Wow, Chuck & Kim are presenting Norell Elixir tonight. When did Chuck become a yeller? Neither one will let he other finish what they are saying!
10 x

Harlequin

Re: Chuck & Kim tonight

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Too funny, had to see and hear for myself. 😂🤣
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

But, isn't it fun! Just makes you want to buy yet more Norrel.
7 x

Harlequin

NOooo. THE ONE I BOUGHT STUNK LIKE A🦨
6 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
NOooo. THE ONE I BOUGHT STUNK LIKE A🦨
Uh-oh. Which scent was that? I ordered the Norell NY body creme today, for $24.99. They said it's the same as the original. I hope so!
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
But, isn't it fun! Just makes you want to buy yet more Norrel.
Yes, I think it is fun! I have all of the Norell products except for lotion and shower gel. I LOVE the body cream and bought another one yesterday, since I have already used up my first one. The only fragrance I am not too crazy about it the bottle of Norell Elixir. It is sold out as a single item, but still available if you want it along with the red lipstick and sequin evening bag. (Neither of which I would ever use!). I think the only reason it sold out is because they kept calling it "sex in a bottle"! The little set of 4 Elixir Accords is nice, but I really like the New York fragrance, and the Blushing. In 1974 I was given the original scent, which was just called Norell. I loved it SO much, but I think I actually prefer the remastered version Norell New York because it is lighter and fresher.
5 x

Harlequin

I bought the set of four, a while back, only one I liked, the other three like I stated above. Oh well 🙃
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Where is the bottle of Elixir that was in all the promos? I really love Norell & am trying to purchase all I can. I love Blushing & Norell NY smells wonderful too. Kim said to buy the little bottles & mix them together to make Elixir. Sorry but at their prices I’m buying the bottle already manufactured. Maybe they are waiting til closer til Christmas & have a big presentation. I watched the whole show waiting on it. In other words, I wasted an hour of my life looking at Norell I already have. Not happy. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I became so angry last night with Chuck constantly talking over Kim!!! I was quite interested in the Swarovski TLV, so many colors to choose from. I got confused trying to match the colors to the names so I could place an order. She kept repeating herself trying to make the choices clear, but he wouldn't stop talking over her. I was going to message him to say "shut up" but figured he couldn't stop talking to read it!
8 x

Harlequin

A:.... e-mail or txt them the next time, they will get the message
2 x