Today's diamond show

Kittycat

Today's diamond show

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I was enjoying it until all the Polki diamonds and now another long presentation of a $1,000 ring. Chuck said at the beginning of the show they were going to have some really affordable items on, I'm still waiting 45 mjn. In to the show and still the same ring.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Today's diamond show

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
The boring prolonged diamond presentations, each for about 1 hr with game playing with prices, was just too much.
The prices are way increased over previous prices.
For example: I have item #3639622 a 1 ct diamond necklace, in my wish list FOR A WHILE. It was $789. I was waiting for it to go down a little more with a coupon. Instead it first went up to $899. Today its $1199.00. Are they serious ?
I refuse to buy at exorbitant prices and no coupons.
I haven’t given up yet. Im hoping they will realize if things are not selling, its LOWERING the price that MIGHT sell it.

Of course its their decision. I just remember what my dad who was a successful store owner told me: If your prices are not competitive, you play games with prices, and you dont treat the customer right, the other stores are right around the corner.

Stay safe ❤️❤️❤️Vicky
10 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Every time i hear another story of prices being increased, I just scratch my head. Why? what could their reasoning be for doing this? Particularly on those high end items. Makes me doubt the validity of some good deals I found in the past.
5 x

Vicky

Most of the gold and diamond are in 10k gold. The standard in America for real gold starts at 14k. In a piece that is 10K gold, only 42% is gold, almost 60% is mystery metal.
Thats why its stronger then real gold which is a softer metal. I bet if shoplc put their diamonds in 14k instead of 10K, lots more viewers would buy it, for a few more dollars.

I just noticed that a diamond pendant in my wishlist that was $149, is now $299. I already bought it in yellow gold over 925 with a coupon, it came to even much less then $149.
I was watching the one in 925. So now it doubled in price🙄 with no coupon. The LC is not low cost anymore.
8 x

anniebelle

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
I watched the first show early this morning with LoLo and Michelle, and I caved and bought a champagne diamond quarter carat cross in the rose over silver for about fifty bucks, I think. It was a design I am fond of and had limited quantities. Just hope it does not arrive as someone's return, in a bag, all grody and nasty (needing cleaning), as others have in the past. Right now am sitting on my hands to keep from buying sunglasses and perfume, I liked the Feragamo tortoise, and I want to try the Coach New York parfum. lol
Where are you seeing those? Nikki's channel?
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:... Are you trying to find the channel For the other shopping network for Nikki
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Does anyone like these so called popular Polki diamonds.? I just don't find them attractive. I like colored diamonds much better. It seems 80% of the show is Polki diamonds. I'm not giving up. I will watch until I find something else to watch. Not much to watch on a Sat. Night. I did buy a blue butterfly ring, and champagne diamond earrings and another item this morning. I was hoping for a cross, although I do have a few diamond crosses. I hope there's something better on tomorrow or I will be watching football.
4 x

anniebelle

Yes. I like Polki diamonds and have a few pieces. I like them for their uniqueness if nothing else! I really like colored diamonds, too. I was going to buy the blue diamond butterfly ring, but I really don't like the blue rhodium, there's a good deal of it on that ring.

I have plenty of shopping channels here, so there's something always to watch!!!
5 x

Vicky

I guess I didnt get the higher quality polki diamonds. Mine look like glass. I didnt expect them to have the glitter of the usual faceted diamonds, but seeing lots of carbon in the polki diamonds means they used the low quality diamonds.
I waited more then 30 days to give a polki diamond pendant and polki diamond dangle earrings as a gift. I could tell the one I gave it to, was disappointed. She tried to wipe it, thinking it was dirty. I took back the earrings and pendant and gave her a Bella luce dangle earrings and a Diamond pendant instead. She loves those pieces.
Lesson learned.
5 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I have passed along all of the feedback posted in this thread to our live TV team so they can keep it in mind when preparing future schedules.
2 x