How many?

Gemsnob

How many?

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

How many SLC hosts does it take to sell a flashlight? 3! It takes 3 which is pointless because the guy from India thinks it's a speed talking contest. Can he slow down and take a breath? I can only understand about 1/4 of what he is saying. 🤦
11 x

anniebelle

Re: How many?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
How many SLC hosts does it take to sell a flashlight? 3! It takes 3 which is pointless because the guy from India thinks it's a speed talking contest. Can he slow down and take a breath? I can only understand about 1/4 of what he is saying. 🤦
You must be speaking of Amit! I don't even try anymore, gives me a headache!!!
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
It wasn't Amit. I know who he is and he is also impossible to understand.
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
It wasn't Amit. I know who he is and he is also impossible to understand.
Sourabh speaks too fast.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Everyone is speaking to fast and LOUD to day 🥴😫
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Also the presentation on some items are, just waaaayyyy_____________TO LONG. OMG. GIVE US A BREAK!!!!
7 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Exactly! I've never understood why the occasional third person pops on camera or phones in, especially for a product like a flashlight! Just too much going on and I always jump to the J channel.
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE...if you’re presenting items and ENGLISH is your 2nd language, you HAVE TO SLOW DOWN. We realize most of you are trying really hard to improve your ENGLISH, understand the majority of the people CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOUR INDIAN ACCENT. This is causing customers to go elsewhere if they don’t stick with you. We can tell when the hosts cannot understand you and do a great job covering it up. The sister channel in Europe may not have a problem, but we’re here in the USA. PLEASE SLOW DOWN. 💍💍💍
6 x

Sweetiepie

Post by Sweetiepie » 3 years ago

won't buy if I can't understand their E.S.L. Fast talking.Yelling certainly doesn't help.Please slow down or take up air time with someone more fluent in their speech.
3 x