Karaoke microphones

Amy

Karaoke microphones

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now with Kim & Chuck selling karaoke microphones. Please stop. It is the worst presentation I have ever seen..I’m sure when they sit down later & watch the tape they will be so embarrassed. Please go to the next item. How much longer are you going to go on for a $27 item? OMG.
3 x

Ariana

Re: Karaoke microphones

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

betting

Post by betting » 3 years ago

:D You put a live "hold in your hand like a famous singer or game show host" and there's no telling what will happen ! :D : :D :D I bought 2 last year for my little ones and almost everyone wanted them. Lol. It's funny, probably not professional but I've seen them advertised on other networks and each host admits they can't put them down knowing they're acting silly. It can be frustrating if you have no interest but after days and nights of high end items, I'm up for it. The hosts have been at their best lately ! KUDOS TO THEM.... It sometimes feels like there's tension in the air hosts vs production etc. It's rough everywhere. Just take a breath, take a break. It'll all be ok.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I enjoyed watching Kim and Chuck, I thought they were funny and entertaining. They put a smile on my face and I give them credit for being brave enough to do what they did. You could tell they were having a blast.
6 x