For anyone watching the sleeping beauty shows

Theresia

For anyone watching the sleeping beauty shows

Post by Theresia » 3 years ago

Did anyone happen to see the price for this item when it aired? Is it the $229.99 showing or did it go lower? The reason I am asking is that I have had this item in my wishlist for months and the price has always been $199.00.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
8 x

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: For anyone watching the sleeping beauty shows

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Theresia wrote:
3 years ago
Did anyone happen to see the price for this item when it aired? Is it the $229.99 showing or did it go lower? The reason I am asking is that I have had this item in my wishlist for months and the price has always been $199.00.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I can confirm that the final price for this item was $229.99 on the live TV broadcast.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

:roll:
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Theresia wrote:
3 years ago
I've noticed Smackdown prices are not always lower. One day, within 30 minutes, I received 4 emails that an item on my WL dropped. Each email it went lower then a little later, Craig showed it and it was higher on TV than it ever had been. I don't even watch Smackdowns because I think they know lots of people are watching so they can hike the price and say "it's never been lower".
9 x

Theresia

I agree with you! That's why i was curious.
6 x

Theresia

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Theresia wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I can confirm that the final price for this item was $229.99 on the live TV broadcast.
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Most things in my wishlist have gone up during the smackdown. Hard to find a bargain anymore.
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Hi Vicky, that is why I rolled my eyes a bit ago..
Theresia had this pretty ring on her wish list, and
you'd think the price would have come down for
a 'smackdown'. Instead it went up? And I do
realize products fluctuate, that's bussiness....
to raise it on a smackdown airing is not good
bussiness. (smiley)
8 x

Theresia

I thought I had a picture of the price, so ya'll won't think I'm crazy, and I found it! ;) Hope you can see it. Also, I just noticed this one is less carat weight and silver weight than the one I had saved but costs more? #imjustconfused
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Theresia wrote:
3 years ago
I thought I had a picture of the price, so ya'll won't think I'm crazy, and I found it! ;) Hope you can see it. Also, I just noticed this one is less carat weight and silver weight than the one I had saved but costs more? #imjustconfused
Good morning,

Apologies for the confusion, while the final price for this item was $229.99 on the live TV broadcast, the price was reduced to $199.99 for the online auction.
1 x