Free shipping

Gem Lover

Free shipping

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I ordered from live TV tonight Clinical Results 24.7 Rapid Rescue Corrections Formula 1.7 fl oz and it was free shipping but again when I went to check I was charged $3.99 for shipping and had to call customer service once again so you might want to check your if you ordered that item.
8 x

anniebelle

Re: Free shipping

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I ordered from live TV tonight Clinical Results 24.7 Rapid Rescue Corrections Formula 1.7 fl oz and it was free shipping but again when I went to check I was charged $3.99 for shipping and had to call customer service once again so you might want to check your if you ordered that item.
Did CS take care of it? Or did they put you off, saying the system will do it automatically?
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Did CS take care of it? Or did they put you off, saying the system will do it automatically?
I have NEVER had the system “do it automatically”. If it doesn’t happen immediately then I have to go chasing after it. I am learning to NOT listen to anyone from the CS call center.

The only ones who help are the Mods here. When they come in here and read that is.
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

I sincerely apologise for you having to take time out to call and fix this issue with free shipping. I will notify Web team that free shipping is not being applied to some checkout orders. Again my deepest apologies.
1 x