Misleading people

Gem Lover

Re: Misleading people

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Rolltide Glad you were able to get a nice piece of Jade, I have 4 now of the natural and they are translucent as well. One way to tell is to clank two pieces together they should sound like china, the dyed filled stuff sounds totally different. I watched a Jade dealer who showed the difference in the sound that they make when they are good quality verses the dyed polymer filled Jade. I did the test at home and it was just as he showed my dyed ones did not make the same sound as my natural jade, the dyed sounded like plastic when I clanked two of them and the natural made a sound like fine china.
9 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I still having doubts about their fire opals. Years ago, I bought a small stone. When I took it to a jeweler, he told me that the stone was poorly cut and was synthetic opal not a natural one, I was furious. I remember calling them, back then they were known as The Liquidation Channel, the customer service representative insisted the stone was real. I still have that stone. I should have returned but I never did. I gave them a chance and bought a set of orange fire opal. Couple of years later another set of cherry Jalisco fire opal. I hope these two pieces are really fire opal and not synthetic ones.
9 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

They deliberately mislead and lead people to believe that what they are selling is equivalent to crown jewels and you had better buy it or else! I personally find that Tony Diniz annoying., condescending , and very obnoxious. His constant lecturing and bullying people to buy as if it's judgement day and the Lord is descending from Heaven,,, is insulting. HE is killing business.. Do you understand... laides and gentlemen? lol . if we want to buy the item..we will- dont think the public needs lectures in how to spend their money. Also.. the diamonds they sell are CRAP!! I-3 diamonds are worthless. They d be better off using zircons or white topaz instead, as those diamonds kill the whole look of the rings. Get rid of that Diniz guy!!
12 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yes, I agree! I won't watch either Deniz brothers! But unfortunately Tony is on most every night when I am settled down to watch and shop. Besides his arrogant condescending attitude, his personal collection is nothing I want or can afford! You'd think I'm saving a lot of money by changing the channel, but NOT!!! One channel over has beautiful, fresh merchandise that I can actually afford!
13 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I am beginning to think this whole channel, is all about misleading people. I ordered the Joy perfume & soap set, which was SUPPOSED to come with 6 sample sizes. I never received the samples. I called customer service, who assured me I would get them and that he was sending an email to the order dept. ALL BOGUS. Interestingly, I've written *3* reviews about this and not one was ever posted! :evil:
10 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Rosey, they send you an email after you write the review to verify it. Then you have to click on the link. Then it gets posted. It's weird. Lol. I've had to go through my email to find them. I get a lot of emails. Hope this helps 💗😊
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
Rosey, they send you an email after you write the review to verify it. Then you have to click on the link. Then it gets posted. It's weird. Lol. I've had to go through my email to find them. I get a lot of emails. Hope this helps 💗😊
Yes, I've received the email and clicked on it. But when I go back to the site to check if my review was posted, even a day later, it's not there. I have a feeling that they purposely block any negative reviews.
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Rosey, well maybe then. It does seem like they don't want to post them if you're giving a negative review. That's not right. I check the reviews on here and everywhere else to see what people think of the item. Hopefully they start posting all reviews.
4 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Hello all! I just had an eyeopening experience. I have never bought anything here but my sister suggested I try the Rising Auctions. She warned me not to pay any attention to the Estimated Retail Values and to consult with her before actually bidding on anything. I may not know much about the prices of jewelry but I do know food and supplement prices. A box of Uncle Ben's Mexican rice does not go for $79.99! Even one four times the size of my normal box. Four boxes would be between $8 and $9. And there would be no tax or shipping. Emergence-C goes for about $11 a box. Again no shipping. Estimated Value is $69.99? I THINK NOT. Just warning anyone who may not know. I was shocked. This is very misleading.
7 x