Where is Karen Connely?

mpompadour

Where is Karen Connely?

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

I haven't seen Karen in a while. I hope she is still with ShopLC. I always love her shows as she makes it so fun to shop, the way she says 9.9999999 just makes me die laughing! :lol:
6 x

Margui

Re: Where is Karen Connely?

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

She is doing the Lifestyle show right now.
1 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

GREAT!! :D Thanks!
4 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 4 years ago

Yes, love Karen too!!
:D
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I love Karen Connelly as a host. She gets to the point,
actually shows the the entirety of the design (inside, outside, side views and under gallery. More importantly though is that she is professional in her manner and makes me proud to be a woman. She’s a no BS sales person and I appreciate that she never talks down to her viewers. I want to see her shows more often but her schedule with her mom may preclude this from happening.
7 x

CindyM

Post by CindyM » 4 years ago

Karen is the best! And she's so funny too! I enjoy all the hosts, but Karen is awesome!
5 x

Rocks

Post by Rocks » 3 years ago

I choose moisinite over diamonds for my new rings on my twenty fifth wedding anniversary ,I have been married now going on 43 years , my rings are princess cut and though they are set in gold they cost us over 12hundred dollars then. I have not purchased diamonds again . Bless shop Lc for showing the world how affordable these stones can be who would even purchase diamonds ? These outshine, sparkle,check it out , they will rock your world
2 x