leaving???

RoseyRuby

Re: leaving???

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

Kay5220 wrote:
2 years ago
Actually Kim is the only show host that gives us details on the item being shown. Show hosts are supposed to sell, why would any show host say they dont like something? Some show hosts need to connect with and or read the LC live community and get tips on what we want to know about an item. Shop LC does have excellent prices on good quality items you just have to be an educated consumer when it comes to gems and jewelry or any other item they sell. Kim goes 360 degrees around an item. I can say that Cheryl is repetitive and drives me up the wall. LOL Hey Cheryl I dont need to come talk to you for a second ....looool. All I want to know is everything about the item. I would suggest that the show hosts get a little more descriptive about the ITEM at hand...not comparisons and not personal likes about an item because as we all know, show hosts show the most emotion around the item that isnt selling as fast. Just keep it about the item currently being sold and you would sell alot more.
As far as Tony....argh....sorry Tony but you need to let the show hosts do the selling because the concentrated passion as why I should run to buy an item is also annoying. Chuck is also annoying - too loud and the cynical laugh well....not appealing at all. The best show hosts on ShopLC are:

Kim
Stacy
Becky
Definitely Shawn
Jessica
Lo lo

These are the core sales people that I enjoy watching. I will watch their entire 2 hour segment and the others well... too annoying. Sorry.
I like Kim, too. She seems focused on selling and that's exactly what she's supposed to do. She also throws in a funny comment, here and there. She seems like a really sweet person, with good energy, always happy.
8 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

Kay5220 wrote:
2 years ago
Actually Kim is the only show host that gives us details on the item being shown. Show hosts are supposed to sell, why would any show host say they dont like something? Some show hosts need to connect with and or read the LC live community and get tips on what we want to know about an item. Shop LC does have excellent prices on good quality items you just have to be an educated consumer when it comes to gems and jewelry or any other item they sell. Kim goes 360 degrees around an item. I can say that Cheryl is repetitive and drives me up the wall. LOL Hey Cheryl I dont need to come talk to you for a second ....looool. All I want to know is everything about the item. I would suggest that the show hosts get a little more descriptive about the ITEM at hand...not comparisons and not personal likes about an item because as we all know, show hosts show the most emotion around the item that isnt selling as fast. Just keep it about the item currently being sold and you would sell alot more.
As far as Tony....argh....sorry Tony but you need to let the show hosts do the selling because the concentrated passion as why I should run to buy an item is also annoying. Chuck is also annoying - too loud and the cynical laugh well....not appealing at all. The best show hosts on ShopLC are:

Kim
Stacy
Becky
Definitely Shawn
Jessica
Lo lo

These are the core sales people that I enjoy watching. I will watch their entire 2 hour segment and the others well... too annoying. Sorry.
I like Kim, too. She seems focused on selling and that's exactly what she's supposed to do. She also throws in a funny comment, here and there. She seems like a really sweet person, with good energy, always happy.
4 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Hi!!😊....Aeriana, happy you came back to post. I have been wondering about you. Hope you intend to stay. 😊.....H😊
oh my goodness! What a nice message to me and it brought tears to my eyes as I was not expecting such kindness as I scrolled! THANK YOU Harlequin! I'm logging on less frequent these days but thank you! I hope you are doing well! You are the smartest one of us on this forum for not buying (no disrespect to others!) because I have had two more purchases go south. I think I'm done, done & done.

Thank you again. All the best to you!!
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Aeriana:....It was Karen, but she is back😊...H😊
Thanks for letting me know! I hope she is here to stay!
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Aeriana:...don’t be a stranger. Everyone here is NICE 😊. I actually quit shopping so I save money for my CT SCAN they are SO expensive even with Insurance. Then I kept reading all the problems everyone is having. I may start shopping again, but if daughter is going to have a baby, I would rather spend my money on baby. And my grandson will be driving in December 😫😳😊. He is a good driver. Very levelheaded and pretty much laid back person. ...H😊
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I think they need a new camera man or woman. We want to see up close on Host. When they show things like Jade bangles size 6 7 8 measure the inside on camera not all are the same. I received 3 Jardin rings they all run large should be size 7 no no no more like size 8.😞💚🍀
5 x