New graphics

Boston Irish

Re: New graphics

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Don't like the color of the print bring back the old way !
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Thank you so much for your feedback into the recent changes on the TV Graphics. I offer my apologies if the recent changes have caused any confusion or inconvenience. We have forwarded your feedback to our productions team in charge of the broadcast and graphics, so that we can continue to improve ourselves!
0 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Just my opinion, I would prefer to see what quantity they start out with, and how many are remaining. I don’t really care to see how many the hosts have sold. I can do that by simple math.
6 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Hey they are back to showing just the quantity on the graphics..at least for the time being. It is Sunday , 7:37 est.. :roll:
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Hey they are back to showing just the quantity on the graphics..at least for the time being. It is Sunday , 7:37 est.. :roll:
Yeah I've noticed they're switching from one to the other. I'm sure they'll end up doing it however they like.
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I don’t like the colors either. It’s
giving me a migraine. Need the old
graphics back! Graphics were fine
the way they were. The changes
that need to be made to SLC have
nothing to do with the graphics
4 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I agree—I don’t like the counter—especially in red—ugh. The screen is already very busy with a lot of printing and the red color is annoying and the red counter doesn’t make me buy!
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

WHY would you put an item number in white font on a gold graphic. You can't even see the item number. I also have to get up close to see description of item. WHY when there is a big white space between description of item in box and bottom of box. Ridiculous. Get it together graphic department. These changes have not given many people the experience of "joy". Well I really shouldn't speak for others. Let's speak for me. No "joy" with new colors, new font, etc.
3 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I thought it was just me with the item number—I cannot read it either. Blends right in—-maybe if they were going to use red they should use it for the item number. I know it (the item) pops up on my app— but I like having the item number s.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I have to add additional comment with regards graphic. WHY would you put the name of your COMPANY in colors you cannot even read. Look at bottom of screen, Shoplc is in white lettering on a gold banner. Can't even read it. I would think the name of you company would be prominently displayed where everyone watching TV can see it. Also, now the telephone number to call in and purchase is light gray on white. Very hard to see. Again you would think something as important as phone number to call in and order, which helps the company stay in business, would be in colors which can easily be read. Dropped ball on new graphics.
3 x