King Tony

Lulu

Re: King Tony

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

I really like Tenner. Love his stories. Used to really like Tony when he was on back in the Dan Dennis days. I think he comes across differently with this remote participation. It is different in that there is a lag in response time between the hosts. Must be hard to keep track of.
8 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 2 years ago

I agree. I'm tired of Tony with his "Ladies & Gentlemen do you understand". Stop trying to make me feel bad for not buying your $3000.00 gemstone ring. I get it, it's beautiful and a collectors item but some of us don't have that kind of money. I like Tony, he's very knowledgeable BUT.......
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Doesn’t Tony know we are still in a pandemic 🥴. Some people need to pay bills, get food, diapers and so on. He and Tenner can buy their own jewelry back. IMO......H😾
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Doesn’t Tony know we are still in a pandemic 🥴. Some people need to pay bills, get food, diapers and so on. He and Tenner can buy their own jewelry back. IMO......H😾
I've decided they are having financial difficulties and must sell all these gemstones they own! That's why Tony is so persistent!
10 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

King Tony has been on one emerald ring for 45 MINUTES. It is not near to being sold out. PLEASE MOVE ON !!!!!😠😠😠😠😠
9 x

anniebelle

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
King Tony has been on one emerald ring for 45 MINUTES. It is not near to being sold out. PLEASE MOVE ON !!!!!😠😠😠😠😠
Isn't it from one of HIS mines?
7 x

Prisc2020

Post by Prisc2020 » 2 years ago

I totally agree with everyone who is annoyed beyond comprehension with the "Gem Hunter Extraordinaire" who is the absolutely most arrogant, condescending, repetitive, and boring individual I've seen on TV ever. Whenever he says "Do You Understand?" he's calling all of us idiots because we don't run to buy a Rhapsody multi-thousand dollars ring. He must have some sort of crush on Katie Rooke, keeps telling her how much he will miss her, and wants her to name her son Tony. Don't understand why her husband doesn't put a stop to the joking around with this. The only way to stand this arrogant individual is by pairing him with Michelle who ridicules his stupidity. Whoever thought this guy was TV host material must have been high on something. Don't watch ShopLC anymore when this guy is on.
16 x

Elian

Post by Elian » 2 years ago

100% agree. I got sick and tired of listening to Tony say “do you understand” etc. I avoided watching the Tony Thunder deal. Tenner is much better. :evil:
9 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

I'm not a fan of both brothers as hosts but why Toni is on every.single.night?

Don't they have enough hosts to fill the spot?

Just wondering....
11 x

anniebelle

I cannot bear to listen to Tony! I just had to find something better to do every evening. They have nearly lost a customer due to this. I just watch other stations and spend my money there!
10 x