Please stop

Teachergirl

Please stop

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

How long can you stay on a throw blanket? Between Opatra and these blankets, you lost me.
7 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Please stop

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback, we have made sure to forward this feedback to our show/production team!
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

ITA! I get up at 5:00am EST every morning. They started the blankets at 5:00am and were still at it at 6:30am! I switched the channel long before that, however. I know they were selling them rather well, so that's probably why they kept it up, but how much can those poor show hosts say about a blanket?
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

If you follow other shopping channels that have Today's Special Value's or Today Specials you will find that the presentations will often be repeated for the entire 24 hours. The only difference that I see on Shop LC is they designate certain times of the day to showcase the TLV and it's featured longer. I will admit that spending an entire hour on one item is a bit too much and hopefully some great suggestions can be made to improve the presentation of the TLV from this forum.
2 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

The only other channel I watch is Jtv. They don't go on for hours on any items. I get so aggravated at them going on and on. Watching now and Karen and the president of the company are hawking this green colored stone and it has been going on about 30 minutes. They have changed the price about 6 times now. It beats all. And what company has the president out hawking their merchandise.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Motsey wrote:
4 years ago
The only other channel I watch is Jtv. They don't go on for hours on any items. I get so aggravated at them going on and on. Watching now and Karen and the president of the company are hawking this green colored stone and it has been going on about 30 minutes. They have changed the price about 6 times now. It beats all. And what company has the president out hawking their merchandise.
Oh it's been on longer than 30 min...an hour at least! I keep turning back...still the same so I've just started watching a movie.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Well, I'm disappointed - they're offering an Alpha Wolf blanket and I was looking for a Beta Wolf blanket. :lol:
6 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Well, they're off the blanket. But guess what? It's Opatra time!
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

hi ya, JUST seeing the Opatra box sitting on the desk before
it's presentation time, kinda has me shying away like a puppy
from a rolled up newspaper!! ughhhh, you know it's coming up!
:shock: :roll: :lol:
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

They even started Opatra 15 min before the usual 1pm tlv/one time only. I don't like it when they show anything early.
1 x