Kim Kardashian perfumes

JA

Kim Kardashian perfumes

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Hello forum I received my Kim Kardashian perfumes yesterday. I bought the Pure Honey and Fleur Fatale I just smelled them I didn't spray them on my arm yet because I was going to bed. They both smell nice and the bottles they came in are beautiful. In fact if they smelled bad I would still keep them because the bottles are so pretty :D I also received 2 purses with the order. They are bigger than I thought they would be :o
9 x

JA

Re: Kim Kardashian perfumes

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Where has RS been?
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@JA , I like to spray just a dab when I go to bed. It makes me fall asleep in luxury!

I didn't get mine when they did the purses. I had just recently purchased all five fragrances in the smaller bottles.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I purchased the Honey for my niece when they had it a couple months ago and she loved it.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

JA wrote:
3 years ago
Where has RS been?
Hi JA 🥰🥰🥰
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

It’s really hard to choose a fragrance over the tv. I bought a lot of Norell & luckily I love everything Norell. But it was more expensive than kardasian. I watched the debut of Norell & the hosts made me feel it was so limited I had better buy it ASAP. That was months ago & it’s still around. My bad. I didn’t need to buy as much as I did that day. 😖😖😖
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
It’s really hard to choose a fragrance over the tv. I bought a lot of Norell & luckily I love everything Norell. But it was more expensive than kardasian. I watched the debut of Norell & the hosts made me feel it was so limited I had better buy it ASAP. That was months ago & it’s still around. My bad. I didn’t need to buy as much as I did that day. 😖😖😖
I had the same feeling about the Norell. Then when the Kardashians came along, the small bottles, I bought them all! That started my collecting! I just bought the Blushing, fearing I might be too late!
2 x