Shipping charges

JA

Shipping charges

Post by JA » 2 years ago

The new Tuesday under $10 would be great except for shipping charges :x. I wanted to get the power bank charger it was $9.99 the shipping $4.99 seriously? I wanted the bone drop necklace for I think was $6.99 and shipping fee $3.99. No thanks. I can drive to the store and get the power bank charger. I drive a Mazda so gas isn't an issue :lol:
15 x

Boston Irish

Re: Shipping charges

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

JA put them in your cart I bet it will be 2.99. Good Luck☺💚🍀
8 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

JA wrote:
2 years ago
The new Tuesday under $10 would be great except for shipping charges :x. I wanted to get the power bank charger it was $9.99 the shipping $4.99 seriously? I wanted the bone drop necklace for I think was $6.99 and shipping fee $3.99. No thanks. I can drive to the store and get the power bank charger. I drive a Mazda so gas isn't an issue :lol:
I bought 6012682 Power Bank and it was FREE SHIPPING. I just checked and it still is. Very nice, comes with the charging cord, too.
I agree, the shipping charges are ridiculous. There's plenty of times I see something I'd like, but don't order because of the added cost.
11 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 2 years ago

JA wrote:
2 years ago
Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can possibly find a solution. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
JA put them in your cart I bet it will be 2.99. Good Luck☺💚🍀
Thank you I had them in my cart and the shipping charges were still ridiculous. One item was a bone necklace I don't think it would weigh much, but the shipping charge 4.99 SMH
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
2 years ago
JA wrote:
2 years ago
Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can possibly find a solution. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Mod Rashad thank you for your advice :)
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Does anyone know the shipping charges on the other channels ! One time I think I saw JTV charging $7.99 but I’m not sure. Will appreciate anyone replying if you know about the other channels. 😊😊😊
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Amy , I just checked my account with JTV. It appears to be $6.99 for one item, plus $3.99 for each additional item. However, they will frequently announce free shipping on select items!
6 x

Amy

Re: Shipping chargesSLVC

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Thank you Anniebelle! I am hoping to start watching that channel especially when Cheryl is on SLC and a couple of others. SLC shipping charges are so messed up. Wonder if the newbies realize the item price is fair, but sometimes shipping is for each item ! They will catch on if they look at their statement in the pkg. I’m not paying $4.99 shipping on an item that costs $6.99. SLC a needs to make adjustments to their shipping costs. 😨😨😨😨😨
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
@Amy , I just checked my account with JTV. It appears to be $6.99 for one item, plus $3.99 for each additional item. However, they will frequently announce free shipping on select items!
I think JTV is better with the shipping charges. They always have free shipping for $49.99 SLC is iffy on their 49.99. JTV's shipping is 6.99 on almost everything except for something heavy and I ordered a 5lb. bracelet mandrel and the shipping was free
3 x