Free Shipping

JA

Free Shipping

Post by JA » 3 years ago

On under $10 Friday almost everything is free shipping for Mother's Day Special :o Yay SLC for doing this maybe they heard all the grumbling
8 x

anniebelle

Re: Free Shipping

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

My understanding is the free shipping is good on everything on the website only!. It doesn't include telephone orders.
8 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Oh I was only ordering from the website but there was a lot of free shipping on the overnight with Becky and Shannon for callers. Now I just ordered something and it said shipping was 4.99 but it was free shipping online
6 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

LOVE the free shipping offer but...

I had Norell Blushing Perfume on my Wish List (wanted to buy it for a gift) it was $49.99. Today it's $59.99.
So the price is raised to $10 more than yesterday and then free shipping is offered...

Nice trick ShopLC!
8 x

anniebelle

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
LOVE the free shipping offer but...

I had Norell Blushing Perfume on my Wish List (wanted to buy it for a gift) it was $49.99. Today it's $59.99.
So the price is raised to $10 more than yesterday and then free shipping is offered...

Nice trick ShopLC!
@Ena . yes, I did a thread on that yesterday. They did a big presentation yesterday selling Blushing for Mom's Day. It has been $49.99 for ages! No mention from Karen that they were actually raising the price. They were touting it being shipped in time.
8 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

How do they keep getting more Norell? Wasn't this something that they weren't going to be able to continue to sell?
6 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I was going to purchase a hammered gold tone bangle until I read $3.99 for shipping?I thought free shipping meant free shipping until 12:00 midnight.If I did not get free shipping on my items today they are all going back or canceled.
7 x

anniebelle

Glamazon wrote:
3 years ago
I was going to purchase a hammered gold tone bangle until I read $3.99 for shipping?I thought free shipping meant free shipping until 12:00 midnight.If I did not get free shipping on my items today they are all going back or canceled.
Did you order them online? It should then show you free shipping.
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi everyone! I bought Norell the first presentation with Shawn & Karen, that was quite a while ago. I don’t think I paid $49.99 for Blushing . They gave the impression then it was limited quantities and they are still selling it but at different prices. You would think the price would stay the same. Can’t figure out why they keep changing the prices. ❓❓❓
7 x

Linda,LindaLinda

Re: double talk

Post by Linda,LindaLinda » 3 years ago

Why is it that the hosts tell you that you can return an item within 30days with no questions asked, for a FULL refund. But, when you do, they charge a return fee of $6.49 without notification via email address. Even if the item does not work for you, either to big or not like it appeared on tv due to the lighting. No one walks around with all those lights above their heads.
6 x