Sunday morning

Teachergirl

Sunday morning

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

I used to look forward to 10 am Sunday morning lifestyle shows. I always bought a few items. Lately it's the same crap they can't sell during the week. They also stay way too long on each item. I must say I'm saving money since I hardly shop anymore. Most of my jewelry purchases lately have been from JTV. What's happened to you guys. The screaming hosts don't help either.
13 x

anniebelle

Re: Sunday morning

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Teachergirl , you absolutely took the words right out of my mouth! Nothing new, nothing worth all the time rehashing over the same items!

I also have been watching, and buying, new fresh pieces on JTV! Rarely see the same things over again.
7 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Good morning everyone!

I bought three things yesterday during the emerald smackdown. I'm excited and I HOPE I will love the pieces - two rings and a bracelet. Yet, I have a pit in my stomach - anxiety that something will go wrong and it will lead to pain and drain. I hope not. I haven't bought anything substantial in awhile....fingers-crossed.

IF I love the pieces then it will be wonderful! I'm hoping the purchases are high quality, well packaged, ships quickly and arrives quickly.

I wish shopping at ShopLC would bring me JOY from the moment I purchase. Instead, I have anxiety at the "what ifs" of things going wrong that we all have experienced.

I had trouble checking out twice yesterday - the system wouldn't let me get to the check out page. I hope that is not an omen.

I'm trying to stay optimistic! Send me good vibes if you will!

Wishing everyone a good Sunday. Take care.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Ariana:..... I hope you get joy ๐Ÿ˜Š....H๐Ÿ˜Š
6 x

Ariana

AD wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
I'm actually on the verge of cancelling all my orders. I feel worry and guilt.
3 x

Ariana

Ariana wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
2 years ago
I'm actually on the verge of cancelling all my orders. I feel worry and guilt.
Good Monday morning to everyone!

I didn't cancel my orders because they were invoiced - so now I'm excited again. Wishing everyone a good week and many blessings. Praying for everyone who is suffering in this world. Take care.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

It seems to me that they are having trouble getting in new lifestyle items. Other than those kaftans I havenโ€™t seen any new lifestyle items for weeks now.

Perhaps close-out opportunities are drying up.
8 x

Ariana

Maybe Shoplc buyers/company/world is in crisis now with Covid being so rampant in India and around the world. Very sad.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

RS:... would you like me to reqy......OPTRA๐Ÿ˜ณ. How are you ๐Ÿ˜Š......H๐Ÿ˜Š
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

2 years ago
RS:... would you like me to reqy......OPTRA๐Ÿ˜ณ. How are you ๐Ÿ˜Š......H๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Request ??? No tyvm! Although I do have 3 Opatra items and love them I donโ€™t wish to keep watching about them ad nauseam.

Iโ€™m well thank you๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

How are you?

I
3 x