TLV

kwebb37771

TLV

Post by kwebb37771 » 2 years ago

Did anyone grab a TLV ?
And btw.. I 💕 Marva and Tenner together.. I always enjoy watching her I like how she explains and educates you on the products.
7 x

Rena

Re: TLV

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

I bought the multi. You can't really beat the price. Often bracelets go for more. I'm not watching though. Just happened to catch the TLV when I opened the App
6 x

kwebb37771

Post by kwebb37771 » 2 years ago

I got the peridot.. good price I can't wait to get it
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Rena wrote:
2 years ago
I bought the multi. You can't really beat the price. Often bracelets go for more. I'm not watching though. Just happened to catch the TLV when I opened the App
I ordered the multi necklace! I love multi-gem pieces! I did not order the bracelet. I am not a big bracelet wearer and never a tennis bracelet. I would surely bonk it on something and lose stones or otherwise ruin it.

And I wanted to thank you for telling me about those parrot pieces on the J channel. I found them and ordered the ring. I loved all the pieces but don’t do “matchy-matchy” often. And since rings are my fave I ordered it. It looks adorable. It shipped same day and I can’t wait to get it. 🥰🥰🥰
6 x

Rena

RS wrote:
2 years ago
Rena wrote:
2 years ago
I ordered the multi necklace! I love multi-gem pieces! I did not order the bracelet. I am not a big bracelet wearer and never a tennis bracelet. I would surely bonk it on something and lose stones or otherwise ruin it.

And I wanted to thank you for telling me about those parrot pieces on the J channel. I found them and ordered the ring. I loved all the pieces but don’t do “matchy-matchy” often. And since rings are my fave I ordered it. It looks adorable. It shipped same day and I can’t wait to get it. 🥰🥰🥰
I hope we love our necklaces! I'm happy you found the parrot Jewelry at the other network. I'm not a matchy matchy person either. I go for coordinates more than matches and I'm not a bracelet wearer normally. Sometimes a good deal comes along on RA so I bid.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Well I do matchy matchy when I can, if I like all the pieces. I figure most everything else falls in the "coordinating" category automatically, have to spend the time putting them together! Then I have favorite matches which are kept together almost as a set! :lol:
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Well I do matchy matchy when I can, if I like all the pieces. I figure most everything else falls in the "coordinating" category automatically, have to spend the time putting them together! Then I have favorite matches which are kept together almost as a set! :lol:
I like to coordinate mostly. For instance this parrot ring I ordered has white zircon, blue spinel and chrome diopside. So for earrings I would wear either diamonds or diopside, or both.

I like pendants for daily wear or thicker chains. So that would be easy, either a thick white gold or silver chain or a pendant with one or more of the colors in the ring.
7 x

Rena

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
There's nothing wrong with having pieces match
I'm the same way with home decor. I like my pieces to look like they were collected or aquired over time. Just a preference.
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Bracelets and rings are my favorite pieces of jewelry to buy. I don't tend to switch out my favorite diamond solitaire earrings (sentimental, comfort and they go with everything) and I don't like "fiddling" with earrings with long nails. My ear piercings are so small that sometimes earrings just hurt putting them on and uncomfortable. I don't own a bolo bracelet and I never will. I tend to switch up my rings daily and sometimes twice just for fun. I like to layer my bracelets with the same gemstone (different pieces) and at least one diamond bracelet with them to enhance the gemstones.

When I was young and working in my mom's flower garden with her, she taught me to always add white flowers in with the colored flowers because the white flowers contrasts, brightens and highlights the colored flowers... So I apply that with my jewelry. It's also why I love polki diamonds as I can afford these pieces to go with my gemstone pieces.

That's me.
5 x