HOSTS SHOWING JEWELRY

Prisc2020

HOSTS SHOWING JEWELRY

Post by Prisc2020 » 2 years ago

I wonder if ShopLC trains the hosts on how to properly show jewelry or do they just have to wing it. Michelle is fantastic at showing the jewelry, but for example, Dionne Ross holds the jewelry like a wet rag. Dionne has the potential to become a good host, but she needs serious training.
9 x

Ariana

Re: HOSTS SHOWING JEWELRY

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Prisc2020 wrote:
2 years ago
I wonder if ShopLC trains the hosts on how to properly show jewelry or do they just have to wing it. Michelle is fantastic at showing the jewelry, but for example, Dionne Ross holds the jewelry like a wet rag. Dionne has the potential to become a good host, but she needs serious training.
I've noticed this almost every presentation I see with Dionne. I was giving her a pass with being a new mom but it's beginning to annoy me. She just sits her hand down and never ever moves her hand and a lot of the time, her hand is angled wrong for the viewer to see the jewelry! I also notice her being preoccupied, half turned, reading something - she's doing something else. She doesn't present the jewelry well at all to me and she seems bored doing it or something. She also rolls her eyes a lot. meh.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol:
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi everyone! I thought I was just being super picky, but I’m glad I’m not the only one noticing Dionne is just not with it. She had a ring on I was interested in & I sent a host message to show how high the ring sat on the finger. They never read my message & she never moved her hand at all. They went on to the next item & I never bought the ring. Doesn’t management notice how she is presenting the items? Very frustrated. ☹️☹️☹️
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

i agree,
honey
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I'm glad someone else was thinking this. You cannot see the rings the way she holds her hands. And she does seem like she doesn't want to be there!

Another thing about presentation I've noticed recently with many of the ladies. Their clothing has necklines that totally interfere with the neckpiece. I'm sure they have plenty clothes to choose something plain!
5 x