Too long

Teachergirl

Too long

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

They have just spent the better part of the hour on a microwave item that I bought on QVC at least 5 years ago for less money. Why so long on one item that they had on air almost everyday last week?. Please, stop. I used to love the lifestyle shows. Now they're just boring and tedious. I just change the channel and rarely come back. Where is the old Shop LC?
18 x

mpompadour

Re: Too long

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Yes, they run things in the ground. I like to shop at a faster clip than they do here sometimes. I guess they figure if they smear it in your face forever, you'll break down and buy. Not me, it's a HUGE turn off, as in sick of seeing and hearing about it, and to turn off the tv. Don't browbeat your customers endlessly. :x
13 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

It chases me to another channel where I always find something new and fresh! Rarely ever see the same things being sold, and the presentations are thorough but brief!
12 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I wrote in and told them they had been on the microwave item an hour and they could care less, I also changed the station. As for shipping my items ordered on May 2 are still sitting in Texas and I am in New England, I will be lucky if I get them by June!
13 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Gemlover:.... I hope what you ordered isn’t a Christmas gift, you’ll be lucky to receive your order by Christmas. ....H😊. GOOD LUCK 🍀
8 x

sque

Post by sque » 2 years ago

Yes from their warehouse to North Carolina takes at least 2 week 4to 5 days just to ship from warehouse
4 x