Waste of time ...

Amy

Waste of time ...

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

I’ve sent several messages to the hosts while it’s live TV & they never acknowledge me. Shaun said the sheet set included a bottom sheet which it did not. Make sure you read all the details & you won’t get disappointed. You would think he would appreciate someone catching a mistake, but no, he won’t admit his mistake & move on. I’ve sent nice messages to Adi, same thing no response. 😠😠😠
17 x

mpompadour

Re: Waste of time ...

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

When they were the Liquidation Channel, you could message the hosts and get an almost instant live reply. Now, you get no reply. I've messaged them numerous times and it's silence. They might as well take down the "message the host" link, because they have never once answered any of my questions or comments. I'm sure they get a lot of comments and questions, but I'm yet to hear them say for example, YES or NO to so-in-so, it's this or that and thanks for asking so we can inform our viewers. The old LC was SO MUCH BETTER than the stuff we put up with now. I don't know why I keep putting myself through the hassle of this place. But sometimes they do have a bargain I just have to have. ;)
15 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

Could it be they are becoming just as burnt out jaded and plain hopeless that we are. Tho you think this would be addressed in their reviews? Or have they so much sale pressure that answering is becoming harder to do. Complacency then a possibility? Seems they shout out to some? I too get no response and just tell myself why bother then. Don't they realize some customers might be lonely for a little comrade? One should think about this and soul search?
Last edited by Jt 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
13 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Yes, those are all definite possibilities. They are under so much pressure to sell,sell, sell, but at the same time I see a LOT of goofing around and I mean a LOT by some hosts. Chatting about people, places, events, plain silliness, and NOT focusing on what they are there to do, SHOW & TELL about the product. While I don't mind a bit of that from time to time, but I am here to shop, get ALL the information about an item, whatever the item is, and just get to the nuts and bolts and finally quit playing around getting to the dang PRICE! My time is worth something and this group of owners has made shopping here tedious and stressful. I think a LOT of customers are not getting much "JOY" at Shop LC lately, only aggravation, sorry to say. :!:
18 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

JUST PLAIN SILLINESS !!! I kept sending messages to the hosts , Adi and Michelle, last night to stop clowning around! I think it made them act up even more! It's hard to spend my hard earned money with a company run so poorly and hosts that are so unprofessional!
14 x

sque

Post by sque » 2 years ago

total agreement last night i didn't buy a thing because i couldn't telll what was what fun can be good keeps things lively but when it interferes with the product being shown enough is enough.
9 x

Pebbles

Post by Pebbles » 2 years ago

Yes! Last week in the evening they were selling the caftans, & the two hosts were talking about anything but the caftans! So annoying! :roll: :roll: :roll:
6 x