Kim & Tony….

D-Flawless

Kim & Tony….

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

First of all…let me say I feel sorry for Kim…her Dentist needs to be fired! It appears he gave her the worst veneers ever! She can’t even close her mouth…poor thing! I don’t know how she can even talk at all! And I was going to be a Dentist when I grew up…so I know how tragic this is for her!

Second…I like Tony…I really do (I may prefer Tenner though!) but I cannot handle him saying over and over “Ladies & Gentleman do you understand what you’re looking at?” Yessssss! I DO understand but some of us don’t have a budget that allows us to spend $20,000 a day at ShopLC! LoL! I WISH I could buy every mega bucks pièce ever shown…but LISTEN to me Tony…”Do you understand we aren’t ALL made of money?!” Is anyone else sick of hearing that? It’s ALMOST as annoying as Cheryl hogging the camera with her “can I come and talk to you right now”!!!!! OMG!!!!
13 x

AD

Re: Kim & Tony….

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I agree on the Tony and Cheryl parts. H😊
5 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Kim & Tony….

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
First of all…let me say I feel sorry for Kim…her Dentist needs to be fired! It appears he gave her the worst veneers ever! She can’t even close her mouth…poor thing! I don’t know how she can even talk at all! And I was going to be a Dentist when I grew up…so I know how tragic this is for her!

Second…I like Tony…I really do (I may prefer Tenner though!) but I cannot handle him saying over and over “Ladies & Gentleman do you understand what you’re looking at?” Yessssss! I DO understand but some of us don’t have a budget that allows us to spend $20,000 a day at ShopLC! LoL! I WISH I could buy every mega bucks pièce ever shown…but LISTEN to me Tony…”Do you understand we aren’t ALL made of money?!” Is anyone else sick of hearing that? It’s ALMOST as annoying as Cheryl hogging the camera with her “can I come and talk to you right now”!!!!! OMG!!!!
I like Tony as well and as for Kim I have always wondered why she can't stop making those weird facial movements 🙀
It's almost like a tick syndrome and I feel sorry for her...

Have you noticed she is starting to wear low cut tops?
I am no prude but it takes away from the necklaces she is selling, heck she knows what she is doing
Tony is some one I can handle but chuck clemency is unbearable

I will always complain about his narcissistic behavior and rudeness!!
He is always interrupting 😡
5 x