Spending a lot of time on expensive items

Kittycat

Spending a lot of time on expensive items

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I don't like when they have very expensive items on and spend a lot of time on them til they are sold out. You should know if you can afford it and you can always change your mind and return if later. It aggravates me having to watch and wait til something I'm not interested in and way too expensive sells out and then later they go back and re air an expensive item because an order did not go through.
4 x

Blossom

Re: Spending a lot of time on expensive items

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I don't like when they have very expensive items on and spend a lot of time on them til they are sold out. You should know if you can afford it and you can always change your mind and return if later. It aggravates me having to watch and wait til something I'm not interested in and way too expensive sells out and then later they go back and re air an expensive item because an order did not go through.
Kittycat, I could not agree more! I don't watch SLC as often because of that very thing!
3 x

bluez

Re: Spending a lot of time on expensive items

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I do not understand why they spend so much time on items, then I am always shocked that it works & they sell out!
Do you believe buyers wait that long to make their purchase?
Bluez
2 x