Too much Banner-age

RS

Too much Banner-age

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The addition of the banner on the right side of the screen is just too much. I also don’t think it’s really necessary. I would venture to say most people either already know what channel SLC is on with their provider or know how to easily find it.
The extra banner just gets in the way of showcasing the product. I even think the size of the one on the bottom of the screen is too large. One line with the phone number and the item info on the left is fine.
The way it is now is simply crowded.
4 x

Blossom

Re: Too much Banner-age

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Earlier an attempt was made w/pip screen. The small screen was zoomed to the point of me almost going cross-eyed! The hosts had the large screen (of course). I found it difficult to watch so I stopped.
3 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
The addition of the banner on the right side of the screen is just too much. I also don’t think it’s really necessary. I would venture to say most people either already know what channel SLC is on with their provider or know how to easily find it.
The extra banner just gets in the way of showcasing the product. I even think the size of the one on the bottom of the screen is too large. One line with the phone number and the item info on the left is fine.
Thank you for your feedback! Your opinion is valuable to us, and I have sent this suggestion to our Production team.
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Moderator_Chris_R wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback! Your opinion is valuable to us, and I have sent this suggestion to our Production team.
I have an idea.
How about they stop changing things that weren't broken in the first place?
We Used To Be Happier Campers.
7 x