Repeat items

Teachergirl

Repeat items

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that they keep showing the same items over and over again. Then to make it worse they spend forever on those old items. Where is the old Shop LC? I just don't watch and certainly don't shop the way I used to. Ever since this Amit person took over, the network has just gone downhill. A real shame.
12 x

Dolores

Re: Repeat items

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

Glad to know it wasn't just me that noticed this
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

It has really gotten bad since they now have two under $10 days..They don't have enough inventory to support that!
11 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Maybe with all the COVID-19 in India, has any thing to do with not much new inventory??? Don’t know. H😊
7 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Maybe with all the COVID-19 in India, has any thing to do with not much new inventory??? Don’t know. H😊
It’s possible. I wish they would just be up front and honest with the customers if that is the case though.
8 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I agree with all of your comments and the over kill for me is the Opatra and the Pollack stuff
8 x

Gemini

Post by Gemini » 2 years ago

How much ten dollar crap do they think we'd want to buy? Obviously they are having cash flow issues as they seem unable to replenish inventory with decent quality items, especially jewelry. They must be losing more customers than they are gaining.
7 x