SPL cancelled my order

JA

SPL cancelled my order

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Hi I ordered those sunglasses on the under $10 day I think the pair I bought was really cute. Yesterday I got an email from SLC that the order was cancelled. They say in the email they don't know why I cancelled, but the next sentence says if they cancelled it was due to out of stock :? The next sentence I was told I can no longer use Budget Pay :o well thank you I can't buy much without Budget Pay. This will keep my bank account well. padded :lol:
6 x

Gemini

Re: SPL cancelled my order

Post by Gemini » 2 years ago

I continue to say....shop elsewhere as this company is a nasty mess!!
6 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

I was out shopping the other day, it started out cloudy then sunny
And I didn't bring sunglasses with me...bought..what I consider " classic"
( like Audrey Hepburn wore in "Breakfast at Tiffany's")
Nice size with tapered darkness lense...wohoo! Buck- eroni! (D T)
Last edited by Jacee 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@JA Did you call them and ask why you could not use budget pay? It might be an error because I had a few times where a message saying that came up and it was an error, I was still able to use budget pay, I also called to see why the message came up and they did not know and said to ignore it.
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
@JA Did you call them and ask why you could not use budget pay? It might be an error because I had a few times where a message saying that came up and it was an error, I was still able to use budget pay, I also called to see why the message came up and they did not know and said to ignore it.
No I didn't call them about the budget pay. I was surprised about the message because I only have a few BP's. I was going to try to use budget pay if I see something I really want.
Thank you Gem Lover for telling me you got the message as well. So it might be an error
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

I got a cancelation on Polki Watch #6084580 I ordered during the Diamond Smackdown. Watch shows to be in stock.

email read: Your order has been canceled.

The item(s) below are no longer in stock or were canceled at your request. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Note: All future BudgetPay payments have been deactivated.

I did not cancel. I figure it is their loss.

bluez
3 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

I am playing Sister Says again. JQ says she only had one budget pay here. That was years ago. She says she still gets random messages about not being able to use budget pay even though she is not even trying to use budget pay. So have heart. This was probably a message in error.
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
I am playing Sister Says again. JQ says she only had one budget pay here. That was years ago. She says she still gets random messages about not being able to use budget pay even though she is not even trying to use budget pay. So have heart. This was probably a message in error.
Every now and then I get a message that I have reached my Budget Pay limit. I used to get upset but now I ignore that message. I'm still able to use BP, so I guess it's a glitch in their system. Way to go Shop LC telling them they are limited on BP. :roll: Probably saved some customers from NOT BUYING from you! Ridiculous! :?
2 x