Jade earrings...

Amy

Jade earrings...

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi gang! The jade earrings that are on now at 8:10 pm are beautiful, but HEAVY. I can’t wear mine at all. Just FYI
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Jade earrings...

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hi gang! The jade earrings that are on now at 8:10 pm are beautiful, but HEAVY. I can’t wear mine at all. Just FYI
Amy, thanks! I was afraid they would be heavy.
4 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Thank you! I’ve seen those presented before and they look heavy. I have never worn heavy earring and certainly won’t start now. And because I never have my piercings aren’t stretched at all. In fact you can’t even see them when I’m not wearing earrings and I intend to keep them that way.
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi mermaidskies & all. Many years ago I worked with a girl who wore heavy earrings for so long, they eventually split her lobes in two. Me being a senior citizen now, my earlobes seem thinner & I have to be careful what I buy. Yes my young friends, when you’re older the earlobes get thin. So mix up your heavier earrings with some nice studs ot lever backs. You will be glad you did. 🌸🌸🌸
9 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

I have a beautiful pair of Ruby Zoisite earrings from ShopLC back when the company was known as the Liquidation Channel. They are little heavy, so I don't wear them too often.
5 x