Tanner Diniz

Aldeela

Tanner Diniz

Post by Aldeela » 4 years ago

. I miss seeing this gem expert in the morning. Shop LC goes off air on Comcast in Chicago at 10:00 a.m. I catch him occasionally on my tablet in evening hours. I could listen to him for hours. Plus stories and info so entertaining. Please vary his on air schedule! He's the best!
4 x

2Blonde

Re: Tanner Diniz

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I'm sorry you don't get SLC 24 hours like we do in the Cleveland area. I also love Tenner. I get up at 4:45am for work, so I first saw him in the mornings like you. I think he's a hoot, and he knows more about gems than any of us will ever know. I think his Brazilian accent is charming. Maybe you can get your TV provider to broadcast 24 hours.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Aldeela wrote:
4 years ago
. I miss seeing this gem expert in the morning. Shop LC goes off air on Comcast in Chicago at 10:00 a.m. I catch him occasionally on my tablet in evening hours. I could listen to him for hours. Plus stories and info so entertaining. Please vary his on air schedule! He's the best!
His name is Tenner Diniz, not tanner. I like him, too and this brother Tony as well. I hope the moderator doesn't edit my post. I use a darker shade of blue. More darker than the forum buttons and LC Community (Font)
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Sorry. But Tenner belittles Shoplc by doing FAKE PRICE MISTAKES. Right now he has Nikki go along with it. He is trying to sell earrings and set it up that he says $39.99 and Daniel puts $29.99. Tenner pretends he is upset that Shoplc will lose money. But, guess what - when he sees that his scam isn’t working and the clock is running out, he tells Daniel to put another 2 minute clock. ( if he is so upset that shoplc is losing money, he should have been thrilled the time is up, and barely anyone bought the earrings.)
I lose respect for anyone trying to create a buying frenzy, because the viewer thinks they are getting a “steal” only to find out later they were duped. So now if they return the earrings, they lose two way shipping, about $10, besides needing to wait in long lines at the post office to return it.😡
11 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry. But Tenner belittles Shoplc by doing FAKE PRICE MISTAKES. Right now he has Nikki go along with it. He is trying to sell earrings and set it up that he says $39.99 and Daniel puts $29.99. Tenner pretends he is upset that Shoplc will lose money. But, guess what - when he sees that his scam isn’t working and the clock is running out, he tells Daniel to put another 2 minute clock. ( if he is so upset that shoplc is losing money, he should have been thrilled the time is up, and barely anyone bought the earrings.)
I lose respect for anyone trying to create a buying frenzy, because the viewer thinks they are getting a “steal” only to find out later they were duped. So now if they return the earrings, they lose two way shipping, about $10, besides needing to wait in long lines at the post office to return it.😡
I agree completely.
7 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Well said, Vicky!
I have to agree with this. I love Tenner, and I love Shop LC, EXCEPT WHEN THEY PLAY STUPID PRICE GAMES. I am fairly new to home shopping in general, since I just started watching since my retirement, but I don't believe I have encountered these silly pricing games on any other network. Is Shop LC the only network with a falling auction format? Quite off-putting at best, and just plan wrong if some people are actually tricked into buying.
10 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Happened at least twice this morning that I saw.
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding the Host Tenner! We are sorry to hear the negative experiences you've had when viewing, and have forwarded your feedback to our productions team in charge of the hosts.
0 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I agree completely! Unfortunately, other hosts do the same thing. I don't appreciate the theatrics and misrepresentations. They must think we're completely gullible. I also think their start prices are very often ridiculous. I've been watching Shoplc since the beginning. They used to say the start price was just a number. It had no basis. Now they claim that's what the item will sell for in retail. Other networks will state their items are valued by independent appraisers. Shoplc seems to pull ridiculous values out of nowhere. I've complained about this before on their surveys, but I guess they don't care.
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

When I first started watching this channel, I was thoroughly confused with this "falling" auction format. Because, who in their right mind would place an order without knowing the final price? :o It did take me a little while to catch on to the schtick. Mostly, I just turned the channel.
2 x