Tanner Diniz

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Tanner Diniz

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Falling auctions works on my nerves as it's annoying but mostly exhausting because it is a "schtick" most of the time. When I'm watching TV tuned to other channels, at commercials, I'll flip to ShopLC - all I want is the bottom price and budget pays. If it fits my budget and budget pays, boom, I buy. I'm astonished at the airtime they spend on items as airtime is so expensive. I would suggest offering less quantity of items (liquidation) and go with limited supplies - that makes it more exciting. I like "estate" finds. I don't know - maybe I'm just not the "correct" type customer for ShopLC.

I do want to say that I enjoy flipping to the channel to see the variety of products (not just jewelry). They have that going for them.
3 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 4 years ago

I don't mind the falling auction format but what I do mind is them taking FOREVER to get to the final price. I am older, retired and on a fixed income. Sometimes I have to wait to find out what the final price is in order to see if I can afford it and by that time my size is sold out. Also, STILL not getting many 5 budget pays on items under $100. I watched the Ruby smack down off and on so far and finally turned it. I saw a few things I thought about buying but they only had 3 budget pays so I couldn't afford them. Don't know if I'll watch any more today???? What's the use???
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

buyitall wrote:
4 years ago
I don't mind the falling auction format but what I do mind is them taking FOREVER to get to the final price. I am older, retired and on a fixed income. Sometimes I have to wait to find out what the final price is in order to see if I can afford it and by that time my size is sold out. Also, STILL not getting many 5 budget pays on items under $100. I watched the Ruby smack down off and on so far and finally turned it. I saw a few things I thought about buying but they only had 3 budget pays so I couldn't afford them. Don't know if I'll watch any more today???? What's the use???
Maybe they will increase the budget pays for the doorbuster sales after Thanksgiving.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

buyitall wrote:
4 years ago
Hi ya, many people over the threads have mentioned and felt the same
as you just expressed about the format and budget pays. Nothing wrong
with you taking a peek, you might just fall in love with an affordable
beauty. If you peek in on a favorite host and the hype is not too grand,
you could be pleasantly surprised. "Works for me." ;)
0 x

T-T-T-Tiger

Post by T-T-T-Tiger » 4 years ago

It's kind of like the way commentators used to do professional Wrestling. It insults the intelligence of the audience. "rassling" is fake & this is too.
3 x

Er.Strange

Post by Er.Strange » 4 years ago

Aldeela wrote:
4 years ago
. I miss seeing this gem expert in the morning. Shop LC goes off air on Comcast in Chicago at 10:00 a.m. I catch him occasionally on my tablet in evening hours. I could listen to him for hours. Plus stories and info so entertaining. Please vary his on air schedule! He's the best!
You can watch online on the website, YouTube, Facebook etc. there is also live stream on their mobile apps and smart tvs. shoplc.com/watch
0 x

Spooky

Re: Tenner Diniz

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

He was
saying last night that he considers
himself as a gem hunter but we got to
know him as a gem cutter. I’d like to
see them present pieces with gems that
Tenner has personally cut. Now that would
be interesting!
1 x

RS

Re: Tenner Diniz

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
He was
saying last night that he considers
himself as a gem hunter but we got to
know him as a gem cutter. I’d like to
see them present pieces with gems that
Tenner has personally cut. Now that would
be interesting!
Oh but they have, and they are simply STUNNING! I tried twice to get one of his rings but they sell out so quickly. Hopefully he will have more for us to grapple over❣️
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Hi Spooky, Tenner has brought set jewelry with
stones that he's cut!! yay. Beautiful Kunzite!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Spooky, Tenner has brought set jewelry with
stones that he's cut!! yay. Beautiful Kunzite!
Also Swiss blue topaz!
2 x