Re: Beauty

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
2 products I use almost everyday and I have seen very good improvements on my skin. Both products are by Creme De Skin Solutions. One is called Double Strength Retinol Night Repair Serum and the other is called Hyaluronic Acid 1% + Vitamin C Serum. The BEST part is you can get them for a dollar each at Doll*r Tr*e. Yes, that's right, one dollar :) :) :) I went and looked at reviews on the net and saw good reviews. Just though I'd pass that on in case anyone wanted to give it a try. So far I'm very happy with the results. I've noticed the biggest improvement under my neck. The crepe looking skin has really diminished and smoothed out for me. :)
I'm amazed! Several weeks ago, I bought the two serums and another product from the same company. It's red with a roller ball that has product for around the eyes. I have seen incredible improvement! I am not a huge skincare person either. I just went to Dollar Tree and bought several more of each. Another product I like is the microneedle from slc. I feel encouraged for once!
Hi GElliot! I'm so glad you have had great results with the 2 products. I've had the most improvement under my neck area where it has that crepe paper texture. It's diminished a LOT in 1 weeks time. :) Thanks for the tip about the microneedle product. I have the eye roller ball too, but completely forgot I had it. Thanks for the reminder to go find it! :D
I've noticed a big difference with the crepey skin too. I don't use them daily. I don't have a ton of discipline so I'm really amazed that I've seen improvement.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

M:.... found what you were talking about at Dollar 🌲. Didn’t have much left had to read what you wrote in order to find it. :lol: T. Y. 😊
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
M:.... found what you were talking about at Dollar 🌲. Didn’t have much left had to read what you wrote in order to find it. :lol: T. Y. 😊
GREAT AD, I'm so glad you were able to find it at the Tree! :D Let us know what you think of it after using it for a while. I hope it works for you like it has for me and GElliot! :D :D :D
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
For got... where’s Mermaid, Sissy2 and others????? 😊
🤗🤪🚙
2 x

CB

Post by CB » 2 years ago

If you order from the Dol**r Tr*e website and have the order delivered to a store near you (for pick up) - I don't believe you pay for shipping. Something to think about . . .
4 x